Book a last minute camping holiday and save money!
There's still time left to book a last minute 2012 camping holiday in France with some excellent savings to be had! In fact...there's never been a better time to go camping in France and get away from the so far disappointing British summer weather!
At Go Camp France we specialise in not only bringing you the best camping holidays in France as and when they become available but comparing the offers available to highlight some of the best money saving deals we find.
What camping holidays in France can I book?
The short answer is lots.
We've found that there are still plenty of french campsites available for a last minute 2012 camping holiday in France. Book with one of the leading camping holiday companies we feature on Go Camp France and benefit from the following:
- You can save 40% on camping holidays in France when you depart within 14 days!
- Book a summer camping holiday in France between 13 July - 10 August and save up to 25%.
- As an example we found a 7 night camping holiday in the Vendee for 2 adults and 2 children, departing 1 July from only £279!
- You can bag one of Keycamp's exclusive 'deals of the week' if you're quick!
- Depart within 14 days for your camping holiday in France and save 40%.
- We found a 7 night camping holiday in Brittany for 2 adults and 2 children, departing 1 July from only £230.40!
- Book a camping holiday to France in the school holiday before 5 July for under £900!
- Last minute camping holidays in France every month with massive savings.
- At Canvas Holidays we found a 7 night camping holiday in the Languedoc for 2 adults and 2 children, departing 1 July from only £521.60 which included ferry crossings.
All offers are subject to terms and conditions. Prices quoted are per party and not per person!
Finally...don't forget to check out the special offers section of our website for the latest camping holidays in France.
Do you need some help...?
If you need some help why not visit our Campsites in France page to quickly find out which campsites are available and more importantly, which holidays companies you can book with.
Alternatively, you may want to find out more about a region of France. If so, browse through the regions of France that the campsites we feature are located in to find out more about the local climate, whether there is a beach nearby, places of interest, the local town, shopping destinations, historical features...in fact everything you'll ever want to know and more!