Le Mas des Lavandes campsite is located in Serignan in the Languedoc region of France.
Le Mas des Lavandes
Le Mas des Lavandes is a small family friendly campsite which lies in a peaceful setting on the outskirts of Serignan near to Valras-Plage and its fantastic beach.
The campsite is well designed, maintained and landscaped to ensure that it feels comfortable and cosy, offering lots of space without feeling like some of the larger more overpowering campsites in the region.
Well planted flowers, shrubs and palms trees not only add shade but also add to the feel of a tropical paradise as you relax beneath the warmth of the sun.
The nearest beaches are at Valras-Plage a little over 1.5km away which can be reached in around 20 minutes on foot or shorter by bike or car. In summer months there’s also a shuttle bus which runs between the campsite and beach to make your journey a little easier.
Soft white sand and warm Mediterranean seas await you at the beach which stretches out for some distance in either direction. The sand is fantastic for children to play on or to do a spot of sunbathing and the sea laps gently against the shore making it an ideal place for a family day out.
Those who’d rather stay on site will find a good range of activities on site but one of the best features is the fantastic pool complex. The complex boasts a lagoon styled pool, family pool, children’s pool, lazy river, jacuzzi, waterfalls, splash play area, slides and plenty of space to sit down and sunbathe.
Campsite activities and facilities
Le Mas des Lavandes is a fun campsite with a comprehensive range of activities and facilities on offer to ensure you have a fabulous holiday.
On site activities at Le Mas des Lavandes campsite include table tennis, football, badminton, volleyball, running track, boules, wellness area, playground and cycle hire.
Facilities available at Le Mas des Lavandes campsite include WIFI, restaurant, takeaway, bar, groceries, animation team, washers and dryers.
Accommodation at Le Mas des Lavandes includes a range of 2 and 3 bedroom mobile homes that are available from Eurocamp.
Things to see and do
There are plenty of things to see and do, and places to visit, within a short distance of Le Mas des Lavandes campsite including:
- Aqualand Cap d’Agde – Located in the seaside resort of Cap d’Agde Aqualand is a brilliant water park with plenty of water slides, rapids, pools and exhilarating rides providing fun for all ages.
- Aquarium Cap d’Agde – A fantastic aquarium offering an escape for a morning or afternoon. Discover a whole variety of different sea creatures through 30 tanks including sharks, turtles and more.
- Beziers – Beziers is the capital of wine production in the Languedoc region and is also home to one of the largest festivals in the south of France. This stunning historical city should not be missed.
- Europark Vias – The largest fairground in France, there are in excess of 80 different attractions and rides are at Europark Vias. Open from 8pm until 1am making it a great place to go for a spot of evening entertainment.
- Serignan – It’s well worth spending a little time exploring Serignan. This quintessential Languedoc village has plenty of history, is popular for wine and has some great markets each week.
Book Le Mas des Lavandes
Use our handy Route Planner to plan your route – find out the distance, travel time and helpful directions to your campsite before you book. When you’re ready, booking Le Mas des Lavandes is quick and easy with Go Camp France!
Click the button below to book your camping holiday in France with our travel partner, Eurocamp.BOOK YOUR HOLIDAY