Aluna Vacances campsite is located in Ruoms in the Ardeche region of France.
Aluna Vacances is an action packed 5 star family friendly campsite that’s located deep within the Ardeche countryside. Situated on a wooded hillside, Aluna Vacances covers an area of around 15 hectares hence offering plenty of space where you can relax and have fun. The campsites facilities and activities are second to none and will ensure that all members of the family are kept happy.
The Ardeche region of France is well known for its incredible countryside and plethora of outdoor activities that are available. Aluna Vacances is well placed to make the most of the natural environment that surrounds it.
Cycling and walking is highly popular due to the number of tracks for cycling and walking that are nearby. Furthermore there are plenty of opportunities to experience activities such as canoeing, kayaking and white water rafting because the river and Pont d’Arc are just 16km away from the campsite.
Aluna Vacances swimming pool complex really is fantastic. On site there’s an indoor complex offering a plethora of swimming opportunities. There’s a heated lagoon styled swimming pool, a jacuzzi, spa and an outdoor pool complex that are interlinked by walkways and rivers, waterfalls, slides, children’s play area and plenty of sunbathing areas.
Campsite activities and facilities
Aluna Vacances really does pull out all the stops when it comes to the range of on site activities and facilities it offers ensuring you have a fabulous holiday.
On site activities at Aluna Vacances include tennis, table tennis, football, badminton, basketball, volleyball, boules, playground, aqua gym, spa and cycle hire.
Facilities available at Aluna Vacances include WIFI, restaurant, takeaway, creperie, bar, groceries, animation team, games room, tv room, washers and dryers.
Accommodation at Aluna Vacances campsite includes a range of 2 and 3 bedroom mobile homes that are available from Eurocamp.
Things to see and do
There are plenty of things to see and do, and places to visit, within a short distance of Aluna Vacances campsite including:
- Ruoms – Ruoms is the closest town to the campsite and is well worth exploring. This pleasant medieval town boasts plenty of historic streets and buildings and offers a variety of lovely shops and restaurants to explore.
- Pont d’Arc – One of the most popular sightseeing spots in the Ardeche is a fantastic bridge that spans the river. The best way to check out this wonderful site is by kayaking or canoeing along the river.
- Pont du Gard – Port du Gard is a stunning three tiered arched Roman aqueduct which stands nearly 49m high. The aqueduct is amazing and there’s also a museum and visitor centre on site providing a wealth of information.
- Aqua Ardeche – One of the largest water parks in France, Aqua Ardeche boasts a number of different water slides and water chutes that offers children and adults a great deal of fun and excitement.
- Accroche TOI Aux Branches – A brilliant treetop adventure site offering 9 different courses for different ages and abilities high in the trees. If you’re after a bit of excitement then this is the place to come.
Book Aluna Vacances
Use our handy Route Planner to plan your route – find out the distance, travel time and helpful directions to your campsite before you book. When you’re ready, booking Aluna Vacances is quick and easy with Go Camp France!
Click the button below to book your camping holiday in France with our travel partner, Eurocamp.BOOK YOUR HOLIDAY