Atlantic Club Montalivet campsite is located in Vendays-Montalivet in the Gironde region of France.
Atlantic Club Montalivet
Atlantic Club Montalivet campsite is a fantastic 5 star campsite that offers everything that you could possibly require whilst on a camping holiday in France.
This large and spacious campsite lies in the heart of a luscious pine forest within over 36 hectares of well landscaped and well maintained grounds. A fantastic amount of space exists within the campsite allowing you either relax in your own part of paradise or join in some of the fun and exciting activities that are on offer.
Having been fully renovated in 2012, you can be sure that the modern facilities are up to a standard which will allow you to enjoy your holiday to the full. The wellness area is perfect for parents to relax in whilst the children enjoy some of the fun games and tournaments on offer during high season.
One of the best things about the campsite is its direct access to the beach. A short walk through the woodland and you’ll find yourself on a lovely sandy beach that stretches all the way from Soulac-sur-Mer in the north to Cap Ferret in the south. A perfect place for a family day out, the beach offers plenty of space to sunbathe, build sandcastles, swim, surf and have fun.
Although the beach is fantastic, some people just can’t manage without a swimming pool on-site. If you’re that someone, then don’t worry as Atlantic Club Montalivet has something special just for you. Two fantastic family swimming pools, a children’s pool, several slides and of course a large patio area for sunbathing await you!
Campsite activities and facilities
Atlantic Club Montalivet campsite offers a comprehensive selection of activities and facilities on site and also nearby to ensure you have a fantastic family holiday.
On-site activities at Atlantic Club Montalivet campsite include a multi sports field, football, basketball, table tennis, bike trail, tennis, gym, surfing, horse riding, wellness area and cycle hire.
Facilities available at Atlantic Club Montalivet campsite include WIFI, restaurant, snack bar, pizzeria, take away, bar, groceries, animation team, games room, tv room, washers and dryers.
Accommodation at Atlantic Club Montalivet campsite includes a range of 2 and 3 bedroom mobile homes, lodges and tents that are available from Suncamp.
Things to see and do
There are plenty of things to see and do, and places to visit, within a short distance of Atlantic Club Montalivet campsite including:
- Bordeaux – Bordeaux is the largest city in the area and can be reached in around 90 minutes. Although a little further afield Bordeaux is well worth visiting with a number of museums, wine outlets, chateau and the longest shopping street in Europe all being here.
- Montalivet – Montalivet is a pleasant town to visit but is most popular for its weekly market which is the largest of its kind in the area. A variety of locally produced food, drink and other items can be found in the market throughout the year.
- Dune du Pilat – Dune de Pilat is a highly popular visitor attraction and is the largest sand dune in Europe that overhangs the Atlantic Ocean. A climb to the top of the dune will provide you with fantastic panoramic views of the surrounding area.
- Parc de l’Aventure – Parc de l’Aventure is a brilliant outdoor adventure centre which boasts a variety of different activities including tree top adventure courses, mini golf, treasure hunts and karting.
- Palmyre Zoo – Palmyre Zoo is only 60km away and is one of the largest zoos in France. Home to a large number of different animals from around the world, the zoo is a great day out for animal lovers and children.
Book Atlantic Club Montalivet
Use our handy Route Planner to plan your route – find out the distance, travel time and helpful directions to your campsite before you book. When you’re ready, booking Atlantic Club Montalivet is quick and easy with Go Camp France!
Click the button below to book your camping holiday in France with our travel partner, Suncamp.BOOK YOUR HOLIDAY