Campeole La Nubliere campsite is located in Doussard in the Alps region of France.
Campeole La Nubliere
Campeole La Nubliere is a stunning campsite that’s located within a wooded area alongside Lake Annecy.
Set within 9 hectares of grounds the campsite boasts stunning views of both the lake and also the surrounding mountains. The nearby town of Doussard is a truly stunning town with lots of historical and pretty streets. Everything you could need whilst on holiday at Camping La Nubliere can be found at Doussard including a variety of lovely shops and restaurants.
Direct access to Lake Annecy means that you’ll never be short of things to do. The campsite boasts a number of different activities and the variety of both water based and land based activities are second to none. Walking and cycling is extremely popular with a number of tracks and trails nearby. You’ll also be able to fish, swim, sail and kayak on the lake which will keep even the most active of people busy.
Lake Annecy is a truly wonderful place for holidays. Along with the vast number of things to do on the lake, there are also some fantastic lake side beaches including the one which the campsite has direct access to.
If you’re looking for a campsite with a pool the Camping La Nubliere is not the place for you, however, for those just wanting to take a dip in the water to cool off or sunbathe then the lake and its beach should fit the bill nicely.
Campsite activities and facilities
Campeole La Nubliere campsite offers a comprehensive selection of activities and facilities on site and also nearby to ensure you have a fantastic family holiday.
On-site activities at Campeole La Nubliere campsite include a multi sports area, football, basketball, volleyball, playground, bouncy castles, table tennis, mini golf, boules and cycle hire.
Facilities available at Campeole La Nubliere campsite include WIFI, restaurant, takeaway, bar, groceries, games room, tv room, animation team, washers and dryers.
Accommodation at Campeole La Nubliere campsite includes a range of 2 and 3 bedroom mobile homes and tents that are available from Suncamp. You can also book camping pitches for your own tent, mobile home or caravan at Campeole La Nubliere.
Things to see and do
There are plenty of things to see and do, and places to visit, within a short distance of Campeole La Nubliere campsite including:
- Chamonix – Chamonix is a lovely place to visit whether it’s winter or summertime. Well known for its ski season, the mountains become a playground for many other activities during summer months including golf, trail running, hiking, walking, rock climbing, mountain biking, paragliding and many many more.
- Chambery – Chambery is the ancient seat of power of the Dukes of Savoy and as such the old town is dominated by the fantastic chateau. There are plenty of old buildings and ancient streets that are worth exploring along with the 5 different museums and other things to see and do.
- Geneva – Boasting one of the largest lakes in Europe, Geneva is a place that really needs to be seen to be believed. The city is filled with history and shops, and the lake provides a whole range of different activities from fishing and boating to swimming and canoeing.
- Annecy -There’s plenty to see and do in Annecy and it’s really easy to get to by car or public transport. Take a boat trip on the lake, explore the range of canals or visit the Palais d’Isle which is a 12th century building that was once a prison but is now home to the museum.
- Grottes et Cascade de Seythenex – One of the most popular tourist spots in The Alps Grottes et Cascade de Seythenex boasts both an underground cave system and a fantastic 45m high waterfall. A tour of the caves is available which takes around 40 mintues.
Book Campeole La Nubliere
Book your camping holiday in France at Campeole La Nubliere, choosing one of the following options: