Campeole la Pinede campsite is located in Excenevex-Plage in the Alps region of France.
Campeole la Pinede
Campeole la Pinede is a fantastic campsite that’s located within a wooded area alongside Lake Geneva or Lac Leman as it’s also known.
The campsite is set within 12 hectares of pleasantly landscaped grounds and the lake and the mountains of the Alps makes a beautiful backdrop. Perfect for peace and relaxation or an active holiday Campeole la Pinede boasts a whole host of different activities both on-site and also nearby.
Lake Geneva is the perfect place to have fun and explore. Activities such as swimming, fishing, sailing and kayaking can be found nearby and there’s also plenty of opportunities to jump on a boat trip and take a cruise around the lake to see some of the wonderful sights.
One of the great things about the campsite is that it has direct access to the lake and a lakeside beach. The beach shelves gently into the water making it the perfect place for families to hang out.
If you’re looking for a campsite with a pool then you won’t be disappointed by what you find at Campeole la Pinede. An indoor heated pool, outdoor heated pool, plenty of sun terraces and a fantastic wellness area await you if you decide to take your family holiday at Campeole la Pinede.
Campsite activities and facilities
Campeole la Pinede campsite offers a comprehensive selection of activities and facilities on site and also nearby to ensure you have a fantastic family holiday.
On-site activities at Campeole la Pinede campsite include a multi sports area, football, basketball, volleyball, playground, bouncy castles, table tennis, wellness area, boules and cycle hire.
Facilities available at Campeole la Pinede campsite include WIFI, restaurant, takeaway, bar, groceries, games room, animation team, washers and dryers.
Accommodation at Campeole la Pinede campsite includes a range of 2 and 3 bedroom mobile homes and tents that are available from Suncamp. You can also book camping pitches for your own tent, mobile home or caravan at Campeole la Pinede.
Things to see and do
There are plenty of things to see and do, and places to visit, within a short distance of Campeole la Pinede campsite including:
- Chateau de Sonnaz – The Chateau de Sonnaz dates back to the 12th Century and can be found in Thonon-les-Bains. The Chateau is home to the museum of Chablais and is dedicated to art and popular local traditions and history.
- Thonon-les-Bains – The nearest town to the campsite, Thonon-les-Bains is a lovely spa town that’s also the capital of Chablais. Filled with lots of restaurants and shops, the centre of the town sits looking over the beautiful Lake Geneva and offers some spectacular views of the surrounding areas.
- Chateau de Ripaille – Located less than 3km from the campsite is the stunning Chateau de Ripaille. Overlooking Lake Geneva and dating back to the 15th Century, this former monastery is a great place to visit with lots of history and wine tasting.
- Geneva – A beautiful Swiss city that’s set amongst the stunning alpine scenery, Geneva boasts a whole range of things to do from it’s stunning museums, architecture, shops, restaurants and historical monuments. You really will run out of time before you run out of things to see and do here.
- Lake Geneva – Also known as Lake Leman, Lake Geneva covers an area of 580km2 and is one of the largest lakes in western Europe. Shared between Switzerland and France, Lake Geneva has an awful lot of things to do from sailing and boat trips, to beaches, walks and kayaking, the choice is immeasurable.
Book Campeole la Pinede
Use our handy Route Planner to plan your route – find out the distance, travel time and helpful directions to your campsite before you book. When you’re ready, booking Campeole la Pinede is quick and easy with Go Camp France!
Click the button below to book your camping holiday in France with our travel partner, Suncamp.BOOK YOUR HOLIDAY