Campeole les Monts Colleux campsite is located in Pleneuf-Val-Andre in the Brittany region of France.
Campeole les Monts Colleux
Campeole les Monts Colleux is a lovely campsite that offers a peaceful, yet fun environment which is perfect for a family camping holiday, offering a range of on site activities whilst being in a great location, from which you can explore the region.
The campsite sits on the hill above the town of Pleneuf-Val-Andre and is just 300m from the nearest beach. Many of the pitches on site have views of the sea and the 3.7 hectares of grounds are well landscaped to ensure you have a great time whilst having your own privacy where you can relax.
In the surrounding areas there are plenty of fantastic places to explore. From lovely Breton villages to stunning towns along with a whole number of beaches, coves and rocky inlets to explore either on foot via the GR34 coastal path or via bicycle or by car.
The nearest beach to Campeole les Monts Colleux as we’ve said is just 300m away and is a fantastic family friendly beach. Wide, long and covered in sand, you’ll find that there’s plenty of space on which you can relax, play games and have fun by the sea.
One thing you’ll notice is that Campeole les Monts Colleux doesn’t have its own swimming pool however the beach is really close and the campsite has arranged free entry to the local public swimming pool which is right next door and is heated to 28 degrees.
Campsite activities and facilities
Campeole les Monts Colleux campsite offers a comprehensive selection of activities and facilities on site and also nearby to ensure you have a fantastic family holiday.
On-site activities at Campeole les Monts Colleux campsite include a playground, bouncy castle, table tennis and boules.
Facilities available at Campeole les Monts Colleux campsite include WIFI, snack bar, takeaway, bar, groceries, games room, animation team, washers and dryers.
Accommodation at Campeole les Monts Colleux campsite includes a range of 2 and 3 bedroom mobile homes that are available from Suncamp. You can also book camping pitches for your own tent, mobile home or caravan at Campeole les Monts Colleux.
Things to see and do
There are plenty of things to see and do, and places to visit, within a short distance of Campeole les Monts Colleux campsite including:
- Fort La Latte – A stunning castle built high on the cliffs overlook the sea, Fort La Latte was originally built in the 13th Century and then renovated and altered during the following centuries into what you see today. A stunning castle with spectacular views, Fort La Latte was used during the filming of the Vikings film and is well worth a visit.
- Erquy – Erquy is a very picturesque port which benefits from terrific views, beaches and surrounding landscapes. The port is famous for its, scallop fishermen who harvest them from St Brieuc bay and the Cap d’Erquy headland which sits above the port and its pink coloured limestone cliffs and rocks.
- Saint-Cast Nautical Centre – If you love water sports then you love the nearby water sports centre at Saint-Cast-le-Guildo. Separated into two parts, one focuses on yachting and sailing whilst the second on dinghy and surfing. Lots of courses are available but make sure you book beforehand.
- Dinan – Dinan is highly popular with tourists and it’s not surprising why. This beautiful town is one of the most photographed in the area with plenty of picturesque buildings and views available. Located on the side of a hill, the old town boasts a range of historical buildings, ramparts and a 13th century chateau. A visit is thoroughly recommended.
- Saint-Cast Adventure – If you’re looking for a quality tree top adventure course then head on over to Saint-Cast where you’ll find a really good set of courses. 11 different trails with a multitude of obstacles will have you swinging, jumping and climbing around in the trees like a monkey.
Book Campeole les Monts Colleux
Use our handy Route Planner to plan your route – find out the distance, travel time and helpful directions to your campsite before you book. When you’re ready, booking Campeole les Monts Colleux is quick and easy with Go Camp France!
Click the button below to book your camping holiday in France with our travel partner, Suncamp.BOOK YOUR HOLIDAY