Campeole les Monts Colleux campsite is in Pleneuf-Val-Andre in the Brittany region of France.
Campeole les Monts Colleux
Campeole les Monts Colleux is a fantastic campsite which boasts a peaceful and fun-filled environment. The great location and excellent range of activities certainly make it worthwhile visiting.
Located on top of a hill above the town of Pleneuf-Val-Andre the campsite is just 300m from the nearest beach. Lots of the camping pitches have views overlooking the sea. Whilst the 3.7 hectares of grounds are extremely well landscaped. Both of these great features ensure you have a great time whilst having your own privacy where you can relax.
Within a short distance of the campsite, you’ll find plenty of fantastic places to explore. Picturesque Breton villages and stunning towns are great for exploring. Meanwhile, the fantastic coastline boasts lots of beaches, coves and rocky inlets to explore either on foot via the coastal path or via bicycle or by car.
Just 300m from the campsite, you’ll find a wide, long and sand-covered beach. On the beach there’s plenty of space on which you can relax, play games and have fun by the sea.
One thing about Campeole les Monts Colleux that’s different to many other is that it doesn’t have its own swimming pool. However the beach is really close and the campsite has arranged free entry to the local public swimming pool which is right next door.
Campsite activities and facilities
Campeole les Monts Colleux campsite offers a comprehensive selection of activities and facilities on site and also nearby to ensure you have a fantastic family holiday.
On-site activities at Campeole les Monts Colleux campsite include a playground, bouncy castle, table tennis and boules.
Facilities available at Campeole les Monts Colleux campsite include WIFI, snack bar, takeaway, bar, groceries, games room, animation team, washers and dryers.
Accommodation at Campeole les Monts Colleux campsite includes a range of 2 and 3 bedroom mobile homes that are available from Suncamp. You can also book camping pitches for your own tent, mobile home or caravan at Campeole les Monts Colleux.
Things to see and do
There are plenty of things to see and do, and places to visit, within a short distance of Campeole les Monts Colleux campsite including:
- Fort La Latte – Fort La Latte is a castle built on the cliffs overlooking the sea. Built in the 13th Century the castle was altered and changed over the years into what you see today. Fort La Latte was used during the filming of the Vikings film and the views from it over the sea are to die for.
- Erquy – Erquy is a beautiful port that is well worthwhile visiting. Picturesque views and sandy beaches Erquy is famous for its, scallops that are taken from St Brieuc bay. The port is also famous for the Cap d’Erquy headland and its pink coloured limestone cliffs and rocks.
- Saint-Cast Nautical Centre – The water sports centre at Saint-Cast-le-Guildo is very popular with water sports enthusiasts. One part of the centre focuses on yachting and sailing and the other on dinghy and surfing. There are many courses available but make sure you book beforehand.
- Dinan – Dinan is a beautiful town with plenty of picturesque buildings and views. Popular with visitors from all over the world, the town is located on the side of a hill. Within the older part of town, you’ll find a variety of historical buildings and a 13th-century chateau.
- Saint-Cast Adventure – The treetop adventure centre at Saint-Cast is fantastic for children and adults alike. The 11 different trails and course boast a variety of obstacles including swings, jumps and climbing apparatus.
Book Campeole les Monts Colleux
Book your camping holiday in France at Campeole les Monts Colleux, choosing one of the following options: