Campeole les Sirenes campsite is located in Saint-Jean-de-Monts in the Vendee region of France.
Campeole les Sirenes
Campeole les Sirenes is a brilliant campsite which lies within 15 hectares of woodland in the popular seaside resort of Saint-Jean-de-Monts. The woodland location provides ample shade from the warm summer sun and also gives children plenty of space to play and have fun.
One of the best things about Campeole les Sirenes is its close proximity to the nearby beach. Just 700m away, which is less than 10 minutes walking distance, you’ll find the stunning beach. Here at Saint-Jean-de-Monts, the beach stretches out as far as the eye can see in either direction. There’s plenty of space available for you to sunbathe, play, build sandcastles, have fun and the waters are safe to swim in. The beach slopes gently into the Atlantic ocean and due to the lack of strong currents the beach waters are fairly safe for families of all ages and abilities.
The Vendee region has in excess of 700km of cycle paths and tracks and whilst staying at Campeole les Sirenes you’d be silly not to take advantage of them. Take a stroll or cycle along the paths to the shops or to the beach or just for a bit of fun to explore, you won’t be disappointed.
Saint-Jean-de-Monts is a popular seaside resort and as such you’ll find a great number of shops, bars, cafes and restaurants selling locally produced food, drink and goods nearby. There are also plenty of water sports available nearby including sailing.
Once you’ve finished exploring and spending time at the beach, a dip in the campsite’s swimming pool is more than welcome. At Campeole les Sirenes you’ll find both family and toddler outdoor heated pools waiting for you to enjoy.
Campsite activities and facilities
Campeole les Sirenes is close to all the major facilities and activities in the local town and also has a swimming pool and beach nearby but that’s not all, as the campsite boasts some facilities and activities of its own.
The on site activities at Campeole les Sirenes include a multi sports ground, table tennis, boules, playground, bouncy castle and cycle hire.
Facilities available at Campeole les Sirenes include WIFI, snack bar, take away, animation team, games room and washers and dryers.
Accommodation at Campeole les Sirenes includes a range of 2 bedroom mobile homes and tents that are available from Suncamp. You can also book camping pitches for your own tent, mobile home or caravan at Campeole les Sirenes.
Things to see and do
There are plenty of things to see and do, and places to visit, within a short distance of Campeole les Sirenes including:
- Ile aux Jeux – Ile aux Jeux is a soft play area for younger children located around 18km away at Challans. Here you’ll find bouncy castles, climbing apparatus and a ball pool.
- Abbey de L’ile Chauvet – Set amidst the ancient salt marshes you’ll find the Abbey de L’ile Chauvet. This 12th Century Benedictine abbey is very attractive and only 30km from the campsite.
- Atlantic Toboggan – A short distance along the coast brings you to Atlantic Toboggan waterpark. Offering a variety of pools, slides and thrilling water based rides, you’re sure to have a fantastic day.
- Feeling Forest – Ideal for families of all ages the Feeling Forest is only 10km from the campsite and offers families the chance to take on the high rise adventure courses, paint balling and go karts.
- Ile d’Yeu – The Ile d’Yeu is a nature lovers paradise offering a variety of pleasant coves, beaches, walks and cycle routes for you to enjoy. A ferry to the island can be caught from Noirmoutier en I’lle or from Saint-Gilles-Croix-de-Vie.
Book Campeole les Sirenes
Book your camping holiday in France at Campeole les Sirenes, choosing one of the following options: