Campeole Medoc Plage campsite is located in Vendays-Montalivet in the Gironde region of France.
Campeole Medoc Plage
Campeole Medoc Plage campsite lies in the heart of a stunning 30 hectare pine forest, a stones throw from the nearest beach and the Atlantic Ocean.
This massive family orientated campsite offers pretty much something for everyone within its huge well landscaped and well maintained grounds and that’s even before you mention what’s available nearby.
Those who enjoy exploring the area by bicycle will find a plethora of trails and tracks throughout the forest and also nearby, leading far and wide. If you’d rather relax and unwind, you’ll find plenty of space on-site in which to do nothing but enjoy your surroundings.
The nearby town of Vendays-Montalivet boasts a number of great services. Shops, a supermarket, restaurants, cafes, bars and a fantastic array of water sports including surfing are all available.
If you’re looking for a campsite near to a beach then we suggest you look no further than Campeole Medoc Plage. Just 950m away from the campsite through the woods you’ll find a glorious beach that is long, wide and covered in soft sand. Perfect for families of all ages, the beach is a great place for a spot of swimming, sand castle building and generally having fun. The beach can be easily reached on foot or by bicycle if you fancy the exercise or your can drive to the main beach at Vendays-Montalivet if you’d prefer.
If you’d rather stay at the campsite and enjoy the swimming pool complex then you won’t be disappointed. A lovely heated swimming pool with solarium, water slides, a hot tub and children’s paddling pool with fun water features await you at Campeole Medoc Plage.
Campsite activities and facilities
Campeole Medoc Plage campsite offers a comprehensive selection of activities and facilities on site and also nearby to ensure you have a fantastic family holiday.
On-site activities at Campeole Medoc Plage campsite include a multi sports field, football, basketball, table tennis, bouncy castle, playground, volleyball, climbing wall and cycle hire.
Facilities available at Campeole Medoc Plage campsite include WIFI, snack bar, pizzeria, take away, bar, groceries, animation team, games room, tv room, washers and dryers.
Accommodation at Campeole Medoc Plage campsite includes a range of 2 and 3 bedroom mobile homes and tents that are available from Suncamp. You can also book camping pitches for your own tent, mobile home or caravan at Campeole Medoc Plage campsite.
Things to see and do
There are plenty of things to see and do, and places to visit, within a short distance of Campeole Medoc Plage campsite including:
- Bordeaux – Bordeaux is one of the most interesting and most notable cities in the region. Museums, fantastic architecture, great food and the longest shopping street in Europe await you in Bordeaux.
- Arcachon – Arcachon is a lovely place to visit that is perfect for sea food lovers. This lovely seaside resort is filled with oyster bars and restaurants that offer a whole variety of locally caught cuisine.
- Dune du Pilat – Dune de Pilat is a highly popular visitor attraction and is the largest sand dune in Europe that overhangs the Atlantic Ocean. A climb to the top of the dune will provide you with fantastic panoramic views of the surrounding area.
- Parc de l’Aventure – A fantastic outdoor adventure centre with a whole variety of exciting things to do. Tree top adventure courses, mini golf, treasure hunts, karting and much more await you at Parc de l’Aventure.
- Palmyre Zoo – One of the largest zoos in France, Palmyre Zoo is home to a whole host of different animals from around the globe, the zoo is the perfect day out for those with children.
Book Campeole Medoc Plage
Use our handy Route Planner to plan your route – find out the distance, travel time and helpful directions to your campsite before you book. When you’re ready, booking Campeole Medoc Plage is quick and easy with Go Camp France!
Click the button below to book your camping holiday in France with our travel partner, Suncamp.BOOK YOUR HOLIDAY