Camping Acapulco campsite is located in Saint-Jean-de-Monts in the Vendee region of France.
Camping Acapulco is a stunning 5 star, modern and extremely well maintained campsite that benefits from a truly wonderful location, a short distance from the local beach.
Perfect for families of all ages, Camping Acapulco is a friendly campsite which offers a variety of benefits for anyone wishing to stay there.
Located on the outskirts of Saint-Jean-de-Monts, the centre of the resort is just 8km away to the north where you’ll find a range of shops and some fantastic beaches.
Whether you like to remain on site or prefer to head off to the beach, Camping Acapulco is possibly one of the best campsites in the region. Approximately 700m away you’ll find the fantastic Plage des Mouettes which is long, sandy and perfect for families as the beach slopes gently into the sea. The beach has lifeguards during high season, offers plenty of space to relax, sunbathe or have fun and is easily walkable from the campsite.
One of the best things about Camping Acapulco is its swimming pool complex. Boasting three pools that are heated to a balmy 28 degrees, 5 fantastic water slides, a paddling pool for younger children and also a balneotherapy area you really will be spoilt, not to mention the area set out with loungers for sunbathing.
If you’re a little more active then maybe a bike ride will be up your street. There are a plethora of cycle tracks around the area with plenty of forest cycle routes running to Saint-Jean-de-Monts and further afield.
Campsite activities and facilities
As you’d expect from a quality campsite like Camping Acapulco, there are a variety of activities and facilities on offer for visitors.
The on site activities at Camping Acapulco include a football field, volleyball field, basketball field, boules, table tennis, tennis court, gym, aqua fitness, sports tournaments, cycle hire and a playground.
Facilities available at Camping Acapulco campsite include WIFI, restaurant, take away, bar, grocery store, animation team, live shows and music, games room, washers and dryers.
Accommodation at Camping Acapulco includes a range of 2 and 3 bedroom mobile homes that are available.
Things to see and do
There are plenty of things to see and do, and places to visit, within a short distance of Camping Acapulco including:
- Chateau Noirmoutier en I’lle – The Chateau dates back to the 12th Century and offers some brilliant views of the surrounding area form the top.
- Atlantic Toboggan – Atlantic Toboggan is a brilliant outdoor water park offering a variety of water slides and rides which are excellent fun for all the family.
- Puy du Fou – Puy du Fou is a fantastic historical based theme park which is possibly one of the best in the world. A variety of shows and reenactments make this attraction well worth visiting.
- Felling Forest – A brilliant high wire course within the forest where you can climb, swing play and slide to your hearts content with a variety of courses for different ages and abilities.
- Ile d’Yeu – The Ile d’Yeu is a nature lovers paradise offering a variety of pleasant coves, beaches, walks and cycle routes for you to enjoy. A ferry to the island can be caught from Noirmoutier en I’lle or from Saint-Gilles-Croix-de-Vie.
Book Camping Acapulco
Use our handy Route Planner to plan your route – find out the distance, travel time and helpful directions to your campsite before you book. When you’re ready, booking Camping Acapulco is quick and easy with Go Camp France!