Camping Atlantique campsite is located in Angles in the Vendee region of France a short distance from La Tranche-sur-Mer.
Camping Atlantique is a pleasant family friendly campsite that is surrounded by trees within a charming Vendee village. Its location means that you have everything you could possibly need right on your doorstep whilst also benefiting from some privacy.
The campsite offers you the perfect base from which you can explore the surrounding areas. Nearby you’ll find the popular seaside resort of La Tranche-sur-Mer which can be reached in around 13 minutes. Here you’ll find over 13km of beach with many around the area often being awarded blue flag status for cleanliness. Beaches closer to the town are also perfect for families with gently sloping beaches.
Water sports enthusiasts or those who fancy having a go will find that La Tranche-sur-Mer offers a wide range including surfing, kayaking, sailing and much more. You’ll also find that Camping Atlantique has a free shuttle bus service during high season to the beach to save you having to drive.
If you like a dip in the pool at the end of a busy day then you’ll love the swimming pool complex at Camping Atlantique. At the heart of the campsite you’ll find an indoor heated pool covering 200m2 and outdoor pools covering 400m2 including a couple of water slides. All of this ensures that the whole family will have fun jumping in to escape the warm summer sun.
Campsite activities and facilities
Camping Atlantique boasts a whole array of activities and facilities to keep your family happy during your stay.
The on site activities at Camping Atlantique include a health club, archery, table tennis, multi sports ground, football, cycle hire, boules and a playground.
Facilities available at Camping Atlantique campsite include WIFI, take away, snack bar, bar, animation team, bakery, games room, washers and dryers.
Accommodation at Camping Atlantique includes a range of 2 and 3 bedroom mobile homes that are available from Canvas Holidays.
Things to see and do
There are plenty of things to see and do, and places to visit, within a short distance of Camping Atlantique including:
- Indian Forest- Indian Forest is a 20 hectare park where you can take part in a variety of activities including high wire courses, paintball, games for visa and mini golf.
- Aquarium le Septieme Continent – A fantastic aquarium at Talmont-Saint-Hilaire with a variety of sea creatures from beneath the waves.
- Rochefort – Rochefort is home to a naval museum which history buffs will love to visit. With a variety of nautical collections the museum is well worth visiting.
- La Tranche-sur-Mer – La Tranche-sur-Mer is a great seaside resort which makes for a brilliant day out at the beach. You’ll also find a variety of shops and restaurants selling locally produced goods.
- La Rochelle – La Rochelle boasts a vast amount of history since being founded in the 10th century. A visit to this magical town will allow you to find out all about how it was created and how it developed over the years into the stunning port it is today.
Book Camping Atlantique
Click the button below to book your camping holiday in France with our travel partner, Canvas Holidays.BOOK YOUR CAMPING HOLIDAY