Camping Chateau de L’Eouviere campsite is located in Montmeyan in the Cote d’Azur region of France.
Camping Chateau de L’Eouviere
Camping Chateau de L’Eouviere is a very small, traditional campsite that lies within the wooded grounds of an authentic 18th century Chateau.
The entire site stands in around 30 hectares of grounds and the large spacious pitches lie in terraces in the woods behind the Chateau, although large, the pitches may not be suitable for those with mobility problems due to the terracing.
One of the great things about Camping Chateau de L’Eouviere is the amount of space you have. Surrounded by nature and wildlife, you can spend hours on the campsite just messing around and playing games, making it the perfect place for a truly relaxing traditional French camping holiday.
The area in which Camping Chateau de L’Eouviere stands is steeped in history and nature and as such the campsite is perfect for exploring. From the many pretty medieval villages to the Gorges du Verdon and Lac de Sainte-Croix, you’re sure to find something of interest.
If you prefer a little bit of fun and adventure then why not try some of the excellent sports available nearby. The lake and river provide ample opportunities for kayaking, canoeing, climbing, sailing and much more.
Directly in front of the Chateau you’ll find the campsite’s swimming pool. Although there are no slides, there is a very nice 20m swimming pool with ample seating and deck chairs so you can sunbathe or dry off after a dip in the pool.
Campsite activities and facilities
Camping Chateau de L’Eouviere offers a comprehensive selection of activities and facilities on site and also nearby to ensure you have a fantastic family holiday.
On-site activities at Camping Chateau de L’Eouviere include a multi sports ground, football, basketball, volleyball, table tennis, boules and a playground.
Facilities available at Camping Chateau de L’Eouviere include WiFi, restaurant, snack bar, takeaway, bar and bread service.
Accommodation at Camping Chateau de L’Eouviere includes a range of 2 and 3 bedroom mobile homes that are available from Suncamp.
Things to see and do
There are plenty of things to see and do, and places to visit, within a short distance of Camping Chateau de L’Eouviere including:
- Quinson Prehistory Museum – The prehistory museum at Quinson is only a short drive from the campsite and contains 4000m2 of prehistoric life from the local region. The museum has lots of artefacts that were discovered locally in the Baume Bonne cave system and a reconstruction of a prehistoric village.
- Brignoles – If you love visiting local French markets then Brignoles is the place to go. The famous weekly market attracts visitors and stall holders from far and wide each Saturday. Take a stroll around and buy some locally made products and goods.
- Carces – This wonderful old medieval village winds its way around the old medieval Chateau with lots of pleasant buildings, streets and courtyards to explore. On the edge of the village is the lake where you can walk, ride and picnic.
- Lac de Sainte-Croix – The lake is approximately 10km long and 3km wide and provides a wealth of different water and land based activities such as canoeing, kayaking, windsurfing, boating, walking, cycling and many more.
- Greoux-les-Bains – Greoux-les-Bains is visited mainly for its thermal baths which have been popular since Roman times. As well as the baths you’ll find a very pleasant village and the remains of a 12th Century castle built by the Knights Templar.
Book Camping Chateau de L’Eouviere
Click the button below to book your camping holiday in France with our travel partner, Suncamp.BOOK YOUR CAMPING HOLIDAY