Camping Club l’Air Marin campsite is located in VIas-Plage in the Languedoc region of France.
Camping Club l’Air Marin
Camping Club l’Air Marin is a 4 star family friendly campsite which lies in a peaceful setting alongside the Canal du Midi away from the busy centre of Vias.
The campsite is set within 17 acres of grounds which are styled on a Mexican theme. Pleasantly bright coloured buildings, plants, flowers and palm trees can be found throughout the campsite which makes for a great atmosphere.
Those looking to make the most of their holiday will love some of the activities that are available on site. In addition to the regular activities it’s also possible to make use of the canal through canoeing, rowing and fishing.
One of the great things about Camping Club l’Air Marin is its location. The centre of Vias is a short distance to the north whilst the stunning beaches are a little over 1.5km to the south. The beach is easily reached by foot or by bike in around 20 minutes and is covered in soft sand. Perfect for a family day at the beach you’ll have lots of fun playing in the sand, in the sea or simply sunbathing.
The swimming pool complex at Camping Club l’Air Marin has it all. A lagoon styled swimming pool, indoor swimming pool, children’s pool with mushroom and bubble area, slide and plenty of sunbathing terracing backed by palm trees, perfect for a brilliant family camping holiday.
Campsite activities and facilities
Camping Club l’Air Marin is fun campsite with a comprehensive range of activities and facilities on offer to ensure you have a fabulous holiday.
On site activities at Camping Club l’Air Marin campsite include tennis, table tennis, football, basketball, volleyball gym, boules, playground, canoeing, rowing boats and outdoor fitness area.
Facilities available at Camping Club l’Air Marin campsite include WIFI, restaurant, takeaway, bar, groceries, animation team, games room, washers and dryers.
Accommodation at Camping Club l’Air Marin includes a range of 2 and 3 bedroom mobile homes that are available from Eurocamp.
Things to see and do
There are plenty of things to see and do, and places to visit, within a short distance of Camping Club l’Air Marin campsite including:
- Aqualand Cap d’Agde – Located in the seaside resort of Cap d’Agde Aqualand is a brilliant water park with plenty of water slides, rapids, pools and exhilarating rides providing fun for all ages.
- Reserve Africain – Located an hour away is the brilliant Reserve Africain zoo which is set within 300 hectares and is home to over 3800 animals from around the world.
- Beziers – Beziers is the capital of wine production in the Languedoc region and is also home to one of the largest festivals in the south of France. This stunning historical city should not be missed.
- Europark Vias – Less than 1km away you’ll find the largest fairground in France, there are in excess of 80 different attractions and rides are at the park and it’s open from 8pm until 1am making it a great place to go for a spot of evening entertainment.
- Serignan – It’s well worth spending a little time exploring Serignan. This quintessential Languedoc village has plenty of history, is popular for wine and has some great markets each week.
Book Camping Club l’Air Marin
Use our handy Route Planner to plan your route – find out the distance, travel time and helpful directions to your campsite before you book. When you’re ready, booking Camping Club l’Air Mari is quick and easy with Go Camp France!
Click the button below to book your camping holiday in France with our travel partner, Eurocamp.BOOK YOUR HOLIDAY