Camping Club les Brunelles campsite is located in Longeville-sur-Mer in the Vendee region of France.
Camping Club les Brunelles
Camping Club les Brunelles is a luxury 5 star campsite that occupies a dream location between the rolling Vendee countryside and a wonderful pine forest between the popular seaside resorts of Les Sables d’Olonne and La Tranche-sur-Mer.
The campsite is extremely family friendly and is impeccably maintained with plenty of great facilities and activities available. Excellent landscaping over the 13 hectare campsite ensures that you not only get the privacy you require but also feel like you’re in a tropical paradise.
Although there’s plenty to do on site, the brilliant location works perfectly for those campers who are looking to get out and explore the surrounding areas. The nearest beach to Camping Club les Brunelles is just over 800m away through the forest which is reachable in only a few minutes by foot or bicycle.
The beach is absolutely fantastic offering both a wide and long expanse of sand which stretches out along the coastline in either direction for some distance. There’s plenty of space on the beach to ensure that you don’t feel overcrowded allowing you to relax and sunbathe, swim, play or have fun digging in the sand.
If you’d rather lay beside the pool whilst the rest of the family swim and have fun then you really will love Camping Club les Brunelles. A large fantastic pool complex boasting heated indoor and outdoor swimming pools, a children’s pool with splash play area, a lagoon pool, more water slides than you could even dream, lazy river, a fantastic space bowl slide and plenty of areas to sunbathe.
Campsite activities and facilities
Camping Club les Brunelles as you’d expect not only provides a great pool and location but also a good range of facilities and activities.
On site activities at Camping Club les Brunelles include 2 multi sports grounds, football, basketball, volleyball, table tennis, beach volleyball, water polo, aqua gym, fitness room, water therapy area, massage and cycle hire.
Facilities available at Camping Club les Brunelles campsite include WIFI, restaurant, snack bar, take away, bar, animation team, grocery shop, tv room, games room, washers and dryers.
Accommodation at Camping Club les Brunelles includes 2 and 3 bedroom mobile homes that are available from Brittany Ferries.
Things to see and do
There are plenty of things to see and do, and places to visit, within a short distance of Camping Club les Brunelles including:
- Les Sables d’Olonne – A wonderful seaside resort which boasts some fantastic beaches and is home to the Vendee Globe sailing competition. There’s plenty of things to see and do in Les Sables d’Olonne.
- Rochefort – Rochefort is a fantastic place to visit especially if you’re interested in maritime history. Part of the French Maritime museum is based here with plenty of artefacts, sculptures and paintings available to view.
- Zoo Les Sables d’Olonne – The zoo is fantastic for children and covers three hectares. The zoo is home to over 200 different animals from a variety of species including giraffes, lions, monkeys and reptiles.
- La Rochelle – A brilliant city with lots to see and do. La Rochelle is filled with history and is not that far from the campsite and you’re guaranteed to have a brilliant day out.
- La Tranche-sur-Mer – A lovely seaside resort which is massively popular with families of all ages. Fine sand stretches out for 8km and the fun doesn’t stop at night with plenty of entertainment and great restaurants.
Book Camping Club les Brunelles
Use our handy Route Planner to plan your route – find out the distance, travel time and helpful directions to your campsite before you book. When you’re ready, booking Camping Club les Brunelles is quick and easy with Go Camp France!
Click the button below to book your camping holiday in France with our travel partner, Brittany Ferries.Book your holiday