Camping Crin Blanc campsite is located in Arles in the Cote d’Azur region of France.
Camping Crin Blanc
Camping Crin Blanc is a small, family friendly campsite that’s located in the heart of the countryside within the Camargue regional nature reserve.
This 3 star campsite lies in over 4 hectares of grounds and is the perfect place for relaxation and for exploring all the area has to offer. The Camargue Regional Nature Reserve boasts a whole range of animals, birds, flora and fauna and the whole area is perfect for those interested in walking or cycling with miles of paths and nature trails available.
The nearest town to the Camping Crin Blanc is Arles and here you’ll find lots to see and do along with all of the necessities you may require whilst on holiday such as shops and restaurants.
If you’re looking to visit a beach whilst staying in the south of France then you’ll be pleased to know that the nearest one to Camping Crin Blanc is just 28km away. Located at Saintes-Maries-de-la-Mer and just 25 minutes by car, you can spend a fantastic day at the aptly named Plage du Crin Blanc. Swim, build sandcastles, fish or just sit back and enjoy the beautiful sun and views, the choice is yours.
Whilst staying at Camping Crin Blanc you’ll love the on-site pool complex. Boasting 2 swimming pools, a paddling pool and of course a sun terrace area, you’re sure to have a fantastic time.
Campsite activities and facilities
Camping Crin Blanc offers a comprehensive selection of activities and facilities on site and also nearby to ensure you have a fantastic family holiday.
On-site activities at Camping Crin Blanc include a multi sports ground, football, basketball, volleyball, fitness classes, table tennis, archery and a playground.
Facilities available at Camping Crin Blanc include WIFI, snack bar, rotisserie, pizzeria, takeaway, bar, groceries, animation team, washers and dryers.
Accommodation at Camping Crin Blanc includes a range of 2 and 3 bedroom mobile homes that are available from Canvas Holidays.
Things to see and do
There are plenty of things to see and do and places to visit, within a short distance of Camping Crin Blanc including:
- Arles – Arles is the largest town near to the campsite and is famous for two main reasons. Firstly for its impressive Roman remains and secondly for the fact Van Gogh spent some time here painting. The Van Gogh Foundation is worth a visit as is the 2000 year old amphitheatre and Roman Baths.
- Seaquarium – Located in Le Grau-du-Roi, Seaquarium is home to in excess of 2000 fish and over 25 species of seals, sea lions and sharks. A brilliant day out for all the family, you’ll love all that Seaquarium has to offer.
- Nimes – Nimes is a wonderful city and well worth visiting. Home to the most complete Roman amphitheatre in the world, Nimes boasts a massive amount of history but there are lots of other things of interest in the city as well including a variety of shops and food establishments, selling all sorts of locally produced goods.
- Aigues-Mortes – Aigues-Mortes is a fantastic fortified city that boasts a massive amount of history having been the starting point of the Crusades. This fantastic city is well worth visiting, especially if your interested in the history of the region.
- Avignon – A historic town located on the river Rhone, Avignon is a medieval town that is still surrounded by its original fortified walls. Several impressive and popular sights to visit include the Palais des Papes, Port d’Avignon and the Place de l’Horloge.
Book Camping Crin Blanc
Use our handy Route Planner to plan your route – find out the distance, travel time and helpful directions to your campsite before you book. When you’re ready, booking Camping Crin Blanc is quick and easy with Go Camp France!
Click the button below to book your camping holiday in France with our travel partner, Canvas Holidays.BOOK YOUR HOLIDAY