Camping de l’Etang de Fouche campsite is located in Arnay-le-Duc in the Burgundy region of France.
Camping de l’Etang de Fouche
Camping de l’Etang de Fouche boasts a fantastic location in the heart of the Burgundy countryside surrounded by all the things you’d imagine you might see whilst camping in France. From the pleasant villages and towns with medieval houses, to the large chateau and vineyards, it’s all nearby in abundance.
Lying within 8 hectares of grounds Camping de l’Etang de Fouche is a fantastic place from which you can either relax and unwind in the peace and serenity of the countryside or use it as a base to explore all the area has to offer. The lovely countryside is excellent for those who like to laze around as much as it is for those who want to explore the area by walking or cycling.
The local of town Arnay-le-Duc is only a few minutes walk away and provides everything you might need whilst on holiday including a pharmacy, shops, restaurants and cafes. There are some lovely stone buildings in the centre of the town and there’s even a supermarket nearby.
Amazingly Camping l’Etang de Fouche is right next to a massive lake which has its own beach. In high season you can make use of a brilliant range of water activities on the lake including pedaloes, paddle boats, a fantastic water slide not to mention the beach itself, swimming and of course fishing. The beach also offers parents that chance to laze around in the sun whilst the kids play in the sand which offers a welcome break for the sun worshipers amongst you.
To compliment the fantastic lake and for those who prefer to stay by the pool, Camping l’Etang de Fouche has a lovely infinity type pool with plenty of sunbathing areas right next to the bar. This ensures that even when you want to take a break and have a drink you can still watch your children play and have fun.
Campsite activities and facilities
Camping de l’Etang de Fouche campsite isn’t the largest of campsites but you’ll still find a great range of activities and facilities.
On site activities at Camping de l’Etang de Fouche campsite include a multi sports field, table tennis, tennis, boules, pedaloes, canoes, fishing and playgrounds.
Facilities available at Camping de l’Etang de Fouche campsite include WIFI, restaurant, takeaway, bar, animation team, grocery shop, games room, washers and dryers.
Accommodation at Camping de l’Etang de Fouche campsite includes 2 bedroom mobile homes that are available from Suncamp. You can also book camping pitches for your own tent, mobile home or caravan at Camping de l’Etang de Fouche.
Things to see and do
There are plenty of things to see and do, and places to visit, within a short distance of Camping de l’Etang de Fouche campsites including:
- Chateauneuf-en-Auxois – Listed as one of the most beautiful villages in France, Chateauneuf-en-Auxois is a beautiful hilltop village which boasts a 12th Century medieval fortress, take your camera as views from the chateau and village are superb.
- Beaune – Famous for its wine production Beaune is a really pleasant place to spend a day. There are lots of great things to see including the museum of wine.
- Dijon – One of the major cities in the area, Dijon boasts a great number of things to see with plenty of interesting buildings with a variety of architecture from throughout the centuries, museums and shops.
- Auxois Parc – Auxois Parc is a fantastic wildlife park which is located only a short distance away from the campsite. There are over 500 different animals from across 5 continents including birds, reptiles, mammals and more.
- Parc des Combes – Located around an hour away from the campsite is Parc Des Combes this theme park, mainly for younger children, has a variety of different rides.
Book Camping de l’Etang de Fouche
Use our handy Route Planner to plan your route – find out the distance, travel time and helpful directions to your campsite before you book. When you’re ready, booking Camping de l’Etang de Fouche is quick and easy with Go Camp France!
Click the button below to book your camping holiday in France with our travel partner, Suncamp.BOOK YOUR HOLIDAY