Camping de Saint Aygulf Plage campsite is located in Saint-Aygulf in the Cote d’Azur region of France.
Camping de Saint Aygulf Plage
Camping de Saint Aygulf Plage is a stunning 4 star campsite that occupies a truly wonderful position along the Cote d’Azur coastline.
This 22 hectare wooded campsite lies on the outskirts of Saint-Aygulf where the luscious pine forest meets the golden sand and warm blue seas of the Mediterranean. Looking out towards the Baie de Saint-Raphael, Camping de Saint Aygulf Plage really does offer everything you could possibly need on a family camping holiday in France.
The centre of Saint-Aygulf is within walking distance of the campsite and boasts a number of restaurants and shops, as well as the market which can be found in the town square on a weekly basis.
If you’re looking for a beach holiday location then you won’t go wrong with Camping de Saint Aygulf Plage. Simply slip on your swimming costume, grab a towel and walk out of the campsite entrance and you’ll find yourself on a lovely beach that stretches out all the way to Frejus and Saint-Raphael.
Covered in soft golden sand, the beach is the perfect place to relax under the warm sun, play in the sand or swim in the crystal blue waters. With the beach being so close, you’ll also find a variety of different water sports on offer nearby including jet skiing, kayaking, fishing, para-sending and sailing, to name a few.
The swimming pool at Camping de Saint Aygulf Plage has been recently renovated and offers the perfect place to relax. Located at the foot of the bar you’ll love sunbathing on the patio or splashing around and having fun in the main pool or toddlers pool with the kids.
Campsite activities and facilities
Camping de Saint Aygulf Plage offers a comprehensive selection of activities and facilities on site and also nearby to ensure you have a fantastic family holiday.
On site activities at Camping de Saint Aygulf Plage include a multi sports ground, football, basketball, volleyball, archery, table tennis, fishing, playground, boules and cycle hire.
Facilities available at Camping de Saint Aygulf Plage include WIFI, restaurant, takeaway, bar, groceries, animation team, games room, washers and dryers.
Accommodation at Camping de Saint Aygulf Plage includes a range of 2 and 3 bedroom mobile homes that are available from Suncamp.
Things to see and do
There are plenty of things to see and do, and places to visit, within a short distance of Camping de Saint Aygulf Plage including:
- Aqualand – Based in Frejus, Aqualand is one of the biggest water parks in the Cote d’Azur. At Aqualand you’ll find a whole variety of different water slides, chutes and pools that will keep you bust all day.
- Saint Tropez – A mecca for the rich and famous, Saint Tropez is a must visit if you’re staying on the Cote d’Azur. Plenty of expensive yachts and boats lie within the marina but remember to take a stroll around the town as it boasts some lovely traditional buildings.
- Marineland – The number one sea world experience in Europe, Marineland is well worth visiting if you love aquariums and sea animals. You’ll find plenty of different sea creatures along with some spectacular shows featuring killer whales, sea lions and dolphins.
- Luna Park – Luna Park is located in Frejus and is a large amusement park that boasts in excess of 50 different rides and attractions for all ages. Open from 8pm until late each evening, you’re sure to have a fantastic time on the plethora of rides such as the ghost train and big wheel.
- Parc Zoologique de Frejus – The zoo at Frejus covers over 16 hectares and is home to a number of different animals from a variety of different species. At this zoo you’ll have both a fun and educational day for all the family.
Book Camping de Saint Aygulf Plage
Use our handy Route Planner to plan your route – find out the distance, travel time and helpful directions to your campsite before you book. When you’re ready, booking Camping de Saint Aygulf Plage is quick and easy with Go Camp France!
Click the button below to book your camping holiday in France with our travel partner, Suncamp.BOOK YOUR HOLIDAY