Camping Do Mi Si La Mi campsite is located in Quiberon in the Brittany region of France.
Camping Do Mi Si La Mi
Camping Do Mi Si La Mi is a beautiful campsite that sits within 5 hectares of grounds on the Quiberon Peninsula.
This brilliant natural campsite is perfect for those who are looking to relax and unwind with plenty of space in which you can relax. Saying that there are also a great number of activities available both on-site and also nearby should you feel like being a little more active.
Nearby activities include a golf course, windsurfing, sailing, waterskiing, fishing, scuba diving, snorkelling but if you love getting out and exploring we suggest you head out on one of the many footpaths or cycle routes. The best way to explore this stunning island is out of your car and you’ll be able to see so much more and miss so much less.
The sea and a beautiful beach are right opposite the entrance to the campsite so it really is an ideal destination for a family beach holiday. Families of all ages will have plenty of fun splashing around in the sea, playing on the beach, building sand castles and searching around the rock pools for all number of different creatures.
Around the peninsula you’ll also find a variety of other beaches and rocky coves but please make sure you check whether they are safe for swimming prior to entering the water as some areas can suffer with strong currents and tides.
One thing you’ll notice about the campsite is that there is no swimming pool but please don’t let this put you off. Although there is no swimming pool at Camping Do Mi Si La Mi campsite, we’re sure that you’ll have enough to keep you busy during your holiday. As we’ve said, the beach offers plenty of sunbathing and swimming opportunities and the campsite and surrounding area also provides a vast array of other activities.
Campsite activities and facilities
Camping Do Mi Si La Mi campsite offers a comprehensive selection of activities and facilities on site and also nearby to ensure you have a fantastic family holiday.
On-site activities at Camping Do Mi Si La Mi campsite include a bouncy castle, trampoline, playground, boules, multi sports field, football, volleyball, basketball, tennis, table tennis and cycle hire.
Facilities available at Camping Do Mi Si La Mi campsite include WIFI, restaurant, snack bar, pizzeria, takeaway, bar, groceries, games room, tv room, animation team, washers and dryers.
Accommodation at Camping Do Mi Si La Mi campsite includes a range of 2 and 3 bedroom mobile homes that are available from Suncamp. You can also book camping pitches for your own tent, mobile home or caravan at Camping Do Mi Si La Mi campsite.
Things to see and do
There are plenty of things to see and do, and places to visit, within a short distance of Camping Do Mi Si La Mi campsite including:
- St-Pierre-Quiberon – St-Pierre-Quiberon is the main village on the island and is a great place to visit for the day. There are a great variety of art galleries, shops and restaurants to explore but please make sure you try some of the local fish dishes with locally caught produce.
- Auray – Auray is a brilliant place to visit for both its history and also its culture. This ancient Breton town has a beautiful medieval harbour and is well known for its quality buildings and also its fantastic market where you’ll find a variety of stalls selling all types of locally produced items.
- Melle-ile-en-Mer A 20 minute ferry ride away is the lovely island of Belle-ile-en-Mer. It’s the second largest French island that lies in the Atlantic Ocean and is a wonderful place to go. There is a variety of different landscapes which have been caught by artists over the years however during recent years music lovers have been heading to the island for its internationally renowned operatic music festival.
- Vannes – Vannes is an attractive medieval walled city that boasts not only a great deal of beautiful and historical buildings but also has a fantastic array of things to see and do, one of which includes its brilliant aquarium that is home to a variety of different sea creatures.
- Carnac – Carnac is extremely well known for its megalithic stones that sit in rows along with the quantity and quality of its beaches. The historic stones can be viewed at any time or if you’d like to find out more there are guided tours available daily and there are a number of fantastic beaches that are highly popular during summer months.
Book Camping Do Mi Si La Mi
Use our handy Route Planner to plan your route – find out the distance, travel time and helpful directions to your campsite before you book. When you’re ready, booking Camping Do Mi Si La Mi is quick and easy with Go Camp France!
Click the button below to book your camping holiday in France with our travel partner, Suncamp.BOOK YOUR HOLIDAY