Camping Domaine de la Sainte Baume campsite is located in Nans-les-Pins in the Cote d’Azur region of France.
Camping Domaine de la Sainte Baume
Camping Domaine de la Sainte Baume lies within 9 hectares of wooded grounds in the heart of the Var and takes its name from the Massif de la Sainte Baume range that separates Nans-les-Pins from the coast and Mediterranean sea.
The whole area is extremely popular due to its stunning weather, diverse landscape and number of different activities that are on offer.
Camping Domaine de la Sainte Baume is a lovely relaxing, family friendly campsite that provides the perfect location for your holiday. Whether you plan to relax and enjoy the pool or on site activities or fancy getting out and exploring, you’re sure to find all that you want here.
The nearby hills and mountains provide the perfect location for a spot of walking, hiking or mountain biking and there’s even a horse riding school a short distance from the site.
Although there’s no beach close to Camping Domaine de la Sainte Baume, if you fancy heading off to the coast for the day we recommend you take a drive to Saint-Cyr-sur-Mer. Just 50km away, you’ll find a fantastic family friendly beach, complete with shops, bars, restaurants and literally anything else you could possibly want. There’s even a water park a short distance from the beach if you really haven’t had enough.
The swimming pool complex at Camping Domaine de la Sainte Baume is brilliant with two out of the three on site pools being heated. There’s also a whirlpool, water slides for the kids and plenty of patio area which is great for relaxing and drying off after you’ve taken a dip in the pool.
Campsite activities and facilities
Camping Domaine de la Sainte Baume offers a comprehensive selection of activities and facilities on site and also nearby to ensure you have a fantastic family holiday.
On site activities at Camping Domaine de la Sainte Baume include table tennis, mini golf, a multi sports area, football, basketball, volleyball, archery, tennis, wellness area and cycle hire.
Facilities available at Camping Domaine de la Sainte Baume include WIFI, restaurant, snack bar, pizzeria, takeaway, bar, groceries, animation team, games room, tv room, washers and dryers.
Accommodation at Camping Domaine de la Sainte Baume includes a range of 2 and 3 bedroom mobile homes that are available from Canvas Holidays.
Things to see and do
There are plenty of things to see and do, and places to visit, within a short distance of Camping Domaine de la Sainte Baume including:
- Nans-les-Pins – This pleasant village is in a wonderful setting at the foot of the Massif de la Saint Baume. This traditional village has plenty of pretty old houses along with the ruins of a feudal castle.
- Calanques de Cassis – Amazing white cliffs filled with caves flow into the blue Mediterranean sea for over 20km between Cassis and Marseille. To get a better view of the Calanques it’s best to take one of the many boast trips available from Cassis or Marseille.
- Aqualand – If you fancy a whole lot of family fun then head on down to Aqualand at Saint-Cyr-sur-Mer. There are lots of pools and slides where you can have as much fun as you can stand from 10 in the morning until 6 at night.
- Bandol – A lovely coastal resort, Bandol lies in a sheltered bay and is popular with all types of visitors mainly due to the towns three pleasant beaches. Along with beaches you’ll find a lovely harbour, pretty painted houses and some great cafes, bars and restaurants selling local produce.
- Marseille – A city filled with history, culture and art, Marseille has something for everyone. Museums, shops, galleries, monuments, places to sit, eat and watch the world go by. You can’t visit this part of the south of France without visiting Marseille.
Book Camping Domaine de la Sainte Baume
Use our handy Route Planner to plan your route – find out the distance, travel time and helpful directions to your campsite before you book. When you’re ready, booking Camping Domaine de la Sainte Baume is quick and easy with Go Camp France!
Click the button below to book your camping holiday in France with our travel partner, Canvas Holidays.BOOK YOUR HOLIDAY