Camping Domaine de Soulac campsite is located in Soulac-sur-Mer in the Gironde region of France.
Camping Domaine de Soulac
Camping Domaine de Soulac is a pleasant four star campsite that is part of the Siblu group.
One of their newest campsites, Camping Domaine de Soulac occupies a wonderful position in the heart of the countryside within the Medoc Peninsula.
The campsite is set in over 4 hectares of wooded grounds and has undergone a vast amount of renovation and improvement since being acquired by Siblu and now offers a fantastic range of quality facilities and activities.
As you may be aware, the western coast of France is synonymous with fine family friendly beaches and Soulac-sur-Mer is no different. Located under 3km from Camping Domaine de Soulac, you’ll find a variety of fantastic beaches offering a variety of fun and enjoyment.
Amelie Plage is perfect for those with younger children, offering shallow waters and lifeguard patrolled sands during the summer, whilst Naiades and Centre Plage are also lifeguarded but offer a variety of water sports and even have its own surf school.
For those that would rather splash around back at the campsite you’ll be pleased to know that Camping Domaine de Soulac boasts two lovely outdoor heated swimming pools, some water slides and water jets for younger children.
Campsite activities and facilities
Camping Domaine de Soulac offers a comprehensive selection of activities and facilities on site and also nearby to ensure you have a fantastic family holiday.
On-site activities at Camping Domaine de Soulac include a multi sports field, football, basketball, volleyball, tennis, table tennis, wellness centre, fitness area, boules, playground and cycle hire.
Facilities available at Camping Domaine de Soulac include WIFI, restaurant, snack bar, take away, bar, groceries, animation team, games room, washers and dryers.
Things to see and do
There are plenty of things to see and do, and places to visit, within a short distance of Camping Domaine de Soulac including:
- Bordeaux – Bordeaux is simply stunning! There’s plenty to see and do in this fantastic city, from the many wine producing Chateau on the outskirts of the city, to the longest shopping street in Europe, you’re sure to find something here to keep you happy.
- Arcachon – If you’re into your seafood then Arcachon is the place to visit. A stunning seaside resort, Arcachon is simply filled with oyster bars and restaurants offering a whole variety of locally caught cuisine.
- Cycle Routes – The Gironde region benefits from miles upon miles of cycle routes which are perfect for families of all ages to explore. Some of the best in the area run from Soulac-sur-Mer all the way along the coast to Cap Ferret.
- Cap Ferret – A stunning seaside resort, Cap Ferret is the perfect place to visit and unwind. Beautiful views out to sea, wonderful beaches and plenty of lovely restaurants where you can sit back, watch the world go by and enjoy some local seafood.
- Palmyre Zoo – About an hours drive to the north of the campsite you’ll find Palmyre Zoo which is one of the largest zoos in France. Home to a whole host of different animals from around the globe, the zoo is the perfect day out for those with children.
Book Camping Domaine de Soulac
Use our handy Route Planner to plan your route – find out the distance, travel time and helpful directions to your campsite before you book. When you’re ready, booking Camping Domaine de Soulac is quick and easy with Go Camp France!
Click the button below to book your camping holiday in France with our travel partner, Siblu.BOOK YOUR HOLIDAY