Camping Domaine des Pins campsite is located in Saint-Hilaire-de-Riez in the Vendee region of France.
Camping Domaine des Pins
Camping Domaine des Pins is a lovely quiet campsite covering 8 hectares within a pleasant pine forest on the outskirts of Saint-Hilaire-de-Riez.
The nearby beach can be found just over 1km away to the west and is easily reached in around 15 minutes by walking along one of the many paths through the pine forest. Once you reach the beach you’ll realise why this region of France is so popular. The soft golden sand stretches out as far as the eye can see from Saint-Hilaire-de-Riez all the way to Saint-Jean-de-Monts giving you plenty of space to relax, sunbathe, swim or play.
If you love cycling then Camping Domaine des Pins would be a perfect holiday location for you. There are many cycle tracks nearby running through and near the forest and many people also choose to cycle to the beach each day rather than walk. Overall the Vendee region boasts in excess of 700km of cycle track so you’re sure to be able to find somewhere to ride.
Camping Domaine des Pins boasts a wonderful location allowing you to not only relax in peace and quiet but also allows you to venture easily into the busier seaside resorts if you want. Within a matter of minutes you can be in the heart of the popular resort of Saint-Hilaire-de-Riez and Saint-Jean-de-Monts can be reached in a little under 20 minutes.
if you would rather relax by the swimming pool then you won’t be disappointed. Camping Domaine des Pins offers its visitors a pleasant indoor and outdoor swimming pool that also boasts plenty of outside space to sunbathe and relax.
Campsite activities and facilities
Although Camping Domaine des Pins is a smaller and quieter site there are still plenty of activities and facilities available to ensure you have a pleasurable stay.
The on site activities at Camping Domaine des Pins include the swimming pool, boules, playground, table tennis, bouncy castle and cycle hire.
Facilities available at Camping Domaine des Pins campsite include WIFI, take away, snack bar, bar, animation team, bakery, games room, washers and dryers.
Accommodation at Camping Domaine des Pins includes a range of 2 and 3 bedroom mobile homes that are available from Canvas Holidays.
Things to see and do
There are plenty of things to see and do, and places to visit, within a short distance of Camping Domaine des Pins including:
- Apremont – Apremont lies a little over 20km to the east of the campsite and is a lovely village that is overlooked by the remains of a 16th Century castle that is open to the public during high season.
- Atlantic Toboggan – Atlantic Toboggan is a brilliant outdoor water park offering a variety of water slides and rides which are excellent fun for all the family.
- La Rochelle – Although around 90km away from the campsite, La Rochelle offers a variety of things to see and do including a brilliant aquarium.
- Felling Forest – A stunning high wire course within the forest where you can climb, swing play and slide to your hearts content with a variety of courses for different ages and abilities.
- Saint-Jean-de-Monts – The stunning seaside resort of Saint-Jean-de-Monts offers some lovely beaches with safe bathing areas and a lovely promenade with shops, bars, cafes and restaurants nearby.
Book Camping Domaine des Pins
Use our handy Route Planner to plan your route – find out the distance, travel time and helpful directions to your campsite before you book. When you’re ready, booking Camping Domaine des Pins is quick and easy with Go Camp France!
Click the button below to book your camping holiday in France with our travel partner, Canvas Holidays.Book your holiday