Camping Domaine d’Inly campsite is located in Penestin in the Brittany region of France.
Camping Domaine d’Inly ****
Camping Domaine d’Inly is a brilliant 4 star, family friendly campsite that occupies a stunning location just over 1km from the beautiful Brittany coastline at the southern end of the Morbihan department.
There are so many great things to mention about Camping Domaine d’Inly it’s a little difficult to know where to start.
Set within 20 hectares of picturesque wooded parkland, not only is the campsite close to the coast but is also in the perfect place for relaxation and exploration. There are simply lots of places to visit and loads of things to do.
Camping Domaine d’Inly campsite benefits from having its own on-site lake the is ideal for both those looking to enjoy a relaxing time and also for those more active amongst you with a variety of activities such as fishing, pedalos and canoeing all being available.
There are many beaches a short distance away from the campsite however if you’re looking for one of the most notable beaches in Europe then a trip to La Baule Bay should be on your list of places to visit. Located around 30km away, the bay and it’s beach are known to be one of the most beautiful in Europe stretching out for in excess of 9km.
Camping Domaine d’Inly’s stunning swimming pool complex only opened in 2015 and offers swimmers of all ages and abilities a fantastic place to splash around and have fun. Children of all ages will be kept happy for hours on end within the lovely warm water and you’ll especially love the slides. The complex covers an area of over 1500m2 and we’re sure that you’ll love every minute of your stay.
Campsite activities and facilities
Camping Domaine d’Inly campsite offers a comprehensive selection of activities and facilities on site and also nearby to ensure you have a fantastic family holiday.
On-site activities at Camping Domaine d’Inly campsite include a multi sports area, football, basketball, volleyball, mini farm, playground, boules, table tennis, tennis, horse riding, trampolines, canoeing, pedalos and fishing.
Facilities available at Camping Domaine d’Inly campsite include WIFI, restaurant, takeaway, bar, bakery, groceries, games room, tv room, animation team, washers and dryers.
Accommodation at Camping Domaine d’Inly campsite includes a range of 2 and 3 bedroom mobile homes that are available from Brittany Ferries.
Things to see and do
There are plenty of things to see and do, and places to visit, within a short distance of Domaine d’Inly campsite including:
- La Roche-Bernard – La Roche-Bernard is a small and pleasant town that’s located to the east of the campsite and is listed as a city of character. There is an older part to the town which dates back over 1000 years and has lots of pleasant medieval streets and buildings along with the port which is located along the river Vilaine.
- Piriac-sur-Mer – Located along the coast to the south, Piriac-sur-Mer is a popular little town due to its beauty and its lovely beaches. Filled with traditional Breton stone houses, the town is a lovely place to wander although the local beaches are what draws most visitors.
- Guerande – Guerande is a historical walled town that dates back to medieval times. Part of Brittany until 1941 the town still has to be accessed through its large elaborately decorated stone fortified gateways, the most impressive of which is the Porte Saint-Michel. Guerande is a lovely place to visit and shop if you have the time.
- Parc de Branfere – Parc de Branfere is a lovely animal park that’s located within the grounds and botanical gardens of an old Chateau. Home to many different endangered species this fantastic wildlife park is a great day out for the whole family.
- Vannes – Vannes is a historic and attractive city which boasts a whole number of different things to do from history and culture to its brilliant aquarium that is home to a variety of different sea creatures.
Book Camping Domaine d’Inly
Click the button below to book your camping holiday in France with our travel partner, Brittany Ferries.BOOK YOUR CAMPING HOLIDAY