Camping Domaine Saint Laurent campsite is located in La Foret Fouesnant in the Brittany region of France.
Camping Domaine Saint Laurent
Camping Domaine Saint Laurent occupies a brilliant location between a traditional Breton creek and the beach, Plage de Kerleven and offers some brilliant sea views.
This small yet very well landscaped campsite is built into a hillside which was once a chestnut grove. Luscious green trees, plants and colourful flowers adorn the campsites grounds to give you a real feeling of peace and relaxation.
One of the great things about the campsite is that it offers lots for visitors to do In the local area. A short distance from Camping Domaine Saint Laurent you’ll find plenty to keep you busy with lots of fantastic villages, towns and cities to explore, however, if you’re more into nature and the great outdoors you may prefer to walk along the coastal path where you’ll discover a whole variety of inlets, woodlands, coves and beaches.
The nearest beach to Camping Domaine Saint Laurent has fine sand along its kilometre length and is perfect for sunbathing, relaxing and having fun. One of the main advantages is that it’s quite sheltered and therefore doesn’t really get much wind which is perfect for families. Kerleven Plage also benefits from having lifeguards in the summer which is a massive bonus.
Although there are some fine beaches nearby, Camping Domaine Saint Laurent still provides some fantastic swimming facilities for guests. The on-site water park provides a heated outdoor swimming pool, an indoor heated swimming pool, a children’s paddling pool with water slide, 3 further water slides and a stunning and exciting space bowl slide which is fantastic fun.
Campsite activities and facilities
Camping Domaine Saint Laurent campsite offers a comprehensive selection of activities and facilities on site and also nearby to ensure you have a fantastic family holiday.
On-site activities at Camping Domaine Saint Laurent campsite include a playground, boules, table tennis, multi sports ground, tennis court, aerobics, football, volleyball, basketball, bouncy castle and mini golf.
Facilities available at Camping Domaine Saint Laurent campsite include WIFI, restaurant, takeaway, bar, groceries shop, animation team, games room, tv room, washers and dryers.
Accommodation at Camping Domaine Saint Laurent campsite includes a range of 2 and 3 bedroom mobile homes that are available from Brittany Ferries.
Things to see and do
There are plenty of things to see and do, and places to visit, within a short distance of Camping Domaine Saint Laurent campsite including:
- Concarneau – Concarneau is a must visit for anyone staying at the campsite. This wonderful and highly popular port is made up of 2 distinct parts. The new town and the old walled medieval part which dates back to the 14th Century. Stunning historic buildings, pleasant shops and fantastic restaurants await you here.
- Benodet – Benodet is a fantastic seaside resort and although there are plenty of beaches all along this part of the coast, you really should make a point of visiting Benodet if you have the time.
- Quimper – Quimper is the old capital of Finistere and is the quintessential Breton town with a variety of stunning architecture, history and culture to explore and enjoy. Shops, museums, restaurants and of course the market should be enjoyed at your leisure.
- Adrenature – Adrenature is located near Melgven within a lovely forest. As you can probably guess Adrenature is an adventure park in the trees. There are 9 different tree top adventure courses high in the trees which are suitable for a variety of ages and abilities. Cross the rope bridge, fly down the zip line and swing through the trees, as long as you’re not afraid of heights you’ll love this place.
- Odet Loisirs – Located around 30km to the north of the campsite Odet Loisirs is filled with fun things for kids to do both indoors and outside. Pedalos, trampolines, water slides, bouncy castles, inflatables and much more ensure they not only enjoy themselves but are also exhausted after a long day playing.
Book Camping Domaine Saint Laurent
Use our handy Route Planner to plan your route – find out the distance, travel time and helpful directions to your campsite before you book. When you’re ready, booking Camping Domaine Saint Laurent is quick and easy with Go Camp France!
Click the button below to book your camping holiday in France with our travel partner, Brittany Ferries.BOOK YOUR HOLIDAY