Camping du Conguel campsite is located in Quiberon in the Brittany region of France.
Camping du Conguel
Camping du Conguel is a lovely 4 star campsite that couldn’t have a better location being situated right at the tip of the Quiberon peninsula just metres from a glorious sandy beach.
This pleasant campsite is set within 5 hectares of wooded grounds which are well looked after, meaning that there is plenty of space for you to relax and enjoy the beautiful surroundings.
Camping du Conguel is the perfect base for checking out the surrounding area with lots of rugged coastline to explore along with plenty of coves, inlets and secluded beaches. There are also lots of paths, tracks and roads as well which are perfect for those wanting to explore by foot or by bicycle.
Quiberon itself is a lovely place to visit with plenty of sandy beaches, rocky inlets and coves to explore. Some of the beaches around the peninsula are great for swimming and there are also a variety of water sports on offer but please check prior to entering the water as some are too rough for swimmers.
As we’ve already mentioned the nearest beach to the campsite is right outside the entrance. The beach is lovely and sandy and perfect for families of all ages with lots of space to relax and enjoy the sun or play on the beach or in the sea.
To compliment the fantastic beach, Camping du Conguel boasts a stunning swimming pool complex with indoor and outdoor pools, children’s pool and a number of water slides which will keep the kids happy throughout your entire holiday.
Campsite activities and facilities
Camping du Conguel campsite offers a comprehensive selection of activities and facilities on site and also nearby to ensure you have a fantastic family holiday.
On-site activities at Camping du Conguel campsite include a golf course, driving range, tennis court, wellness centre, trampoline, bouncy castle, multi sports field, football, basketball, volleyball, table tennis, mini golf, boules, pony trekking, fishing and cycle hire.
Facilities available at Camping du Conguel campsite include WIFI, restaurant, snack bar, pizzeria, takeaway, bar, groceries, games room, tv room, animation team, washers and dryers.
Accommodation at Camping du Conguel campsite includes a range of 2 and 3 bedroom mobile homes that are available from Suncamp.
Things to see and do
There are plenty of things to see and do, and places to visit, within a short distance of Camping du Conguel campsite including:
- St-Pierre-Quiberon – St-Pierre-Quiberon is the main village on the island and is a great place to visit for the day. There are a great variety of art galleries, shops and restaurants to explore but please make sure you try some of the local fish dishes with locally caught produce.
- Belle-ile-en-Mer A 20 minute ferry ride away is the lovely island of Belle-ile-en-Mer. It’s the second largest French island that lies in the Atlantic Ocean and is a wonderful place to go. There is a variety of different landscapes which have been caught by artists over the years however during recent years music lovers have been heading to the island for its internationally renowned operatic music festival.
- Carnac – Carnac is extremely well known for its megalithic stones that sit in rows along with the quantity and quality of its beaches. The historic stones can be viewed at any time or if you’d like to find out more there are guided tours available daily and there are a number of fantastic beaches that are highly popular during summer months.
- Auray – Auray is a brilliant place to visit for both its history and also its culture. This ancient Breton town has a beautiful medieval harbour and is well known for its quality buildings and also its fantastic market where you’ll find a variety of stalls selling all types of locally produced items.
- Vannes – Vannes is an attractive medieval walled city that boasts not only a great deal of beautiful and historical buildings but also has a fantastic array of things to see and do, one of which includes its brilliant aquarium that is home to a variety of different sea creatures.
Book Camping du Conguel
Use our handy Route Planner to plan your route – find out the distance, travel time and helpful directions to your campsite before you book. When you’re ready, booking Camping du Conguel is quick and easy with Go Camp France!
Click the button below to book your camping holiday in France with our travel partner, Suncamp.BOOK YOUR HOLIDAY