Camping du Jard campsite is located in La Tranche-sur-Mer in the Vendee region of France.
Camping du Jard
Camping du Jard is a pleasant family friendly campsite which stands within 7 hectares of landscaped grounds that offers plenty of trees for shade in the summer sun and a variety of beautifully coloured plants and shrubs to make you feel like you’re in paradise.
This wonderful campsite really does benefit from a brilliant location, lying between Les Sables d’Olonne and La Rochelle and just 700m from the nearest beach.
There are several great things about the nearby beach. Firstly you can quite easily walk to or ride your bike to the beach. Secondly it’s really long, really sandy and boasts plenty of space meaning you won’t feel crowded and finally along with playing in the sea, building sandcastles and sunbathing you can also take part in a large variety of water sports.
Beaches around La Tranche-sur-Mer are in excess of 8km long and are made up of several different beaches including Plage de la Griere and Plage de la Terre. The beach offers soft golden sand where you can build sandcastles, sunbathe or play games and the sea gives you plenty of opportunity to swim and enjoy some of the brilliant water sports that are on offer nearby.
Once you’ve finished exploring the beach and surrounding areas you’ll find a lovely little swimming pool complex at the heart of Camping du Jard which boasts an indoor and outdoor pool and even a small water slide.
Campsite activities and facilities
Camping du Jard provides a great range of activities and facilities on site ensuring that you have plenty of fun and enjoyment on your holiday.
On site activities at Camping du Jard include the swimming pool, aqua gym, multi sports ground, table tennis, tennis, boules, playground, mini golf, ball pool, football, volleyball, cycle hire and sports games and tournaments.
Facilities available at Camping du Jard campsite include WIFI, snack bar, take away, restaurant, bar, animation team, grocery shop, games room, tv room, washers and dryers.
Accommodation at Camping du Jard includes a range of 2 and 3 bedroom mobile homes that are available from Canvas Holidays.
Things to see and do
There are plenty of things to see and do, and places to visit, within a short distance of Camping du Jard including:
- La Tranche-sur-Mer – The bay at La-Tranche-sur-Mer is very popular with surfers and bodyboarding enthusiasts, it offers a wide variety of different cycle routes and also boasts a lovely boulevard where you’ll find some great shops, cafes and bars.
- Water Fun – Water Fun is located at La-Tranche-sur-Mer and offers a variety of different water sports including SUP’s.
- Zoo Les Sables – Located at Sables d’Olonne, Zoo Les Sables is a great day out with lots of wonderful animals to see including elephants, giraffes and monkeys.
- Rochefort – Rochefort is home to the Musee National de la Marine and is one of the main naval museums in France. Maritime naval history enthusiasts will love Rochefort and it’s wonderful museum.
- Le Chateau des Aventuriers – Le Chateau des Aventuriers is a château and adventure park that offers a range of different treasure hunts and adventure trails based around pirates and dinosaurs for young children.
Book Camping du Jard
Use our handy Route Planner to plan your route – find out the distance, travel time and helpful directions to your campsite before you book. When you’re ready, booking Camping du Jard is quick and easy with Go Camp France!
Click the button below to book your camping holiday in France with our travel partner, Canvas Holidays.Book your holiday