Camping La Carabasse campsite is located in Vias-Plage in the Languedoc region of France.
Camping La Carabasse
Camping La Carabasse is a stunning 4 star Siblu Holiday Village which is possibly one of the finest campsite in the area.
Occupying around 9 hectares of well maintained and exceedingly well landscaped grounds, Camping La Carabasse is a campsite that is well suited to those families who long for an exciting, fun and action packed holiday location.
Popular with families of all ages, Vias-Plage offers a great deal of things to do during the day and also the evening with plenty of bars and restaurants which offer a variety of live music and entertainment during the summer months. As the area is so popular the campsite and surrounding areas can become quite busy during high season.
The nearest beach to Camping La Carabasse is approximately 1km away and will take you around 10 minutes to walk to. As you’d expect, the beaches in at Vias-Plage are lovely and extremely family friendly. Soft sand reaches down to the warm Mediterranean sea and the beach is perfect for children to play in, build sandcastles, paddle and swim.
As with the majority of Siblu’s holiday villages, Camping La Carabasse boasts an excellent swimming pool complex. At the heart of the campsite you’ll find a massive heated lagoon styled swimming pool, paddling pool for younger children, spa baths and also some water slides.
Campsite activities and facilities
Camping La Carabasse campsite as you’d expect offers a brilliant range of activities and facilities both nearby and also on site.
On site activities at Camping La Carabasse campsite include multi sports area, football, basketball, volleyball, tennis, table tennis, boules, cycle hire and a playground.
Facilities available at Camping La Carabasse campsite include WIFI, restaurant, snack bar, takeaway, bar, groceries, animation team, games room, tv room, washers and dryers.
Things to see and do
There are plenty of things to see and do, and places to visit, within a short distance of Camping La Carabasse campsite including:
- Meze Dinosaur Park – A museum dedicated to dinosaurs with life sized models located throughout a woodland setting. Extremely well laid out and perfect for children who love dinosaurs, the museum makes for a great day out.
- Euro Park – Euro Park is a theme park that’s only open during the evening from 8pm until 1am. Not far from the campsite, the park offers a whole variety of rides and activities for people of all ages.
- Grotte de Clamouse – A magical series of caves which were discovered in 1945. This place is truly awe inspiring with lots of stalactites and stalagmites for you to look at and an outside play and picnic area for you to use during your visit.
- Beziers – Beziers is a fantastic town to visit with plenty of interesting buildings to see. During the summer months there are also a variety of parades and festivals with dancing, music and much more to entertain you.
- Aqualand – Located in the nearby seaside resort of Cap d’Agde, Aqualand is a brilliant water park with plenty of water slides, rapids, pools and rides that provide a great deal of fun for all ages.
Book Camping La Carabasse
Use our handy Route Planner to plan your route – find out the distance, travel time and helpful directions to your campsite before you book. When you’re ready, booking Camping La Carabasse is quick and easy with Go Camp France!
Click the button below to book your camping holiday in France with our travel partner, Siblu.BOOK YOUR HOLIDAY