Camping La Coste Rouge campsite is located in Argeles-sur-Mer in the Roussillon region of France.
Camping La Coste Rouge
Camping La Coste Rouge is a small 3 star family friendly campsite that is perfect for family camping holidays in the south of France.
Located on the southern outskirts of Argeles-sur-Mer between the town and Collioure, Camping La Coste Rouge occupies a wonderful position at the foot of the Alberes Mountains between the mountains and the Mediterranean sea. The campsite is surrounded by luscious vegetation and trees which offer both privacy and also shade from the warm sun.
You’ll find a great choice of activities on-site and also close by. Water sports, horse riding, golf and plenty of stunning towns and villages can be found within a short distance of the campsite, making it the perfect base from which you can explore.
Less than 1km from Camping La Coste Rouge you’ll find the stunning Mediterranean coastline. Along the coast you can explore the miles of pleasant rocky coves and inlets or visit one of the stunning beaches that line the shore. The beaches in this part of France are truly stunning offering warm waters and lots of space to relax or have fun. You’ll also find that the nearest beach has lifeguards on duty during high season.
The swimming pool complex at the campsite is perfect for families of all ages. Cool off in the outdoor pool at the end of a long day or whizz down the water slide for a bit of fun. There’s also a small children’s pool and for the adults, a sauna, jacuzzi and plenty of sunbathing space.
Campsite activities and facilities
Camping La Coste Rouge campsite offers a comprehensive selection of activities and facilities on site and also nearby to ensure you have a fantastic family holiday.
On site activities at Camping La Coste Rouge campsite include boules, table tennis and a playground.
Facilities available at Camping La Coste Rouge campsite include WIFI, restaurant, takeaway, snack bar, bar, groceries, animation team and washers.
Accommodation at Camping La Coste Rouge campsite includes a range of 2 and 3 bedroom mobile homes that are available from Canvas Holidays.
Things to see and do
There are plenty of things to see and do, and places to visit, within a short distance of Camping La Coste Rouge campsite including:
- Argeles – Argeles is a fantastic seaside resort with some great beaches and also some lovely shops, bars and restaurants that sell locally produced food and drink. Those staying nearby would be silly not to visit Argeles during their holiday.
- Collioure – Collioure is definitely a place worth visiting and lies only a short distance along the coast. This wonderfully picturesque harbour has lots of colourfully painted houses and is popular with artists and the castle that overlooks the harbour is also spectacular.
- Argeles Aventure and Canyoning – This fantastic adventure centre offers not only a great variety of tree top adventure courses for all ages and abilities but also an excellent canyoning park on the same site which is brilliant fun.
- Luna Park – Open from 8pm until 1am Luna Park is an excellent fairground that offers a whole variety of different rides and attractions that provide fun and excitement long into the night.
- Barcelona – When you’re so close to the Spanish border and only 2 hours drive from such a fabulous city it would be a shame not to visit. Gaudi’s cathedral and of course the home of Lionel Messi and FC Barcelona are just two places to see when visiting this wonderful city.
Book Camping La Coste Rouge
Use our handy Route Planner to plan your route – find out the distance, travel time and helpful directions to your campsite before you book. When you’re ready, booking Camping La Coste Rouge is quick and easy with Go Camp France!
Click the button below to book your camping holiday in France with our travel partner, Canvas Holidays.BOOK YOUR HOLIDAY