Camping La Marie campsite is located in Serignan in the Languedoc region of France.
Camping La Maire
Camping La Maire is a great family friendly campsite which occupies a fantastic position just 800m from the nearest sandy beach at Serignan-Plage.
The campsite is set within wooded grounds where pleasant green trees line the pitches and other amenities providing welcome shade from the summer sun. You’ll find that the campsite is mostly bordered by open grassland which is far from the noise, hustle and bustle of other campsites. These wonderfully peaceful surroundings will guarantee that you have a truly relaxing holiday in the south of France.
As we’ve mentioned, the nearest beach to Camping La Maire is only 800m away which takes just under 10 minutes to reach by foot or less by bike or car. The fantastic beach stretches out for in excess of 3km and is covered in wonderful golden sand which shelves gently into the sea. Highly popular in summer months, it’s still possible to find plenty of space to relax, sunbathe and most importantly of all, have fun making it an ideal place to relax with children of all ages.
Although smaller than some of the other campsites in the area, Camping La Maire still boasts a brilliant swimming pool area which has a lovely family swimming pool, children’s pool slides and plenty of patio area suitable for sunbathing.
Campsite activities and facilities
Camping La Maire campsite is a great family friendly campsite that boasts a variety of activities to ensure you have a great holiday.
On site activities at Camping La Maire campsite include multi sports area, football, basketball, volleyball, aqua gym, table tennis, boules and a playground.
Facilities available at Camping La Maire campsite include WIFI, restaurant, snack bar, takeaway, pizzeria, bar, groceries, animation team, games room, washers and dryers.
Accommodation at Camping La Maire campsite includes a range of 2 and 3 bedroom mobile homes that are available from Canvas Holidays.
Things to see and do
There are plenty of things to see and do, and places to visit, within a short distance of Camping La Maire campsite including:
- Aqualand – A trip to Aqualand make a perfect day out for all families who love water slides. A variety of different slides, chutes and pools await visitors to this brilliant aquatic parc at Cap d’Agde.
- Serignan – Serignan is a great place to visit on any day of the week but we’d suggest you go on a Monday, Wednesday or Friday to take advantage of the fantastic markets which sell a selection of different local foods and produce.
- Agd’Aventure – This brilliant tree top adventure centre offers a selection of different courses for a variety of different ages and abilities making it the perfect place for a family day out.
- Narbonne – Narbonne boasts a massive amount of history within it’s boundaries having been established way back in 118BC. There are some Romain remains still visible however the Cathedral is highly popular as is the archeological museum.
- Cap d’Agde Aquarium – Located a short distance away is a brilliant little aquarium which makes for a perfect morning or afternoon out. See the variety of Mediterranean fish and turtles swim around in the tanks and watch the turtles during feeding time.
Book Camping La Maire
Use our handy Route Planner to plan your route – find out the distance, travel time and helpful directions to your campsite before you book. When you’re ready, booking Camping La Maire is quick and easy with Go Camp France!
Click the button below to book your camping holiday in France with our travel partner, Canvas Holidays.BOOK YOUR HOLIDAY