Camping la Pignade campsite is located in Ronce-les-Bains in the Charente-Maritime region of France.
Camping la Pignade
Camping la Pignade campsite is a stunning Siblu holiday village that’s located within 15 hectares of pine forest in the Charente Maritime bordering the stunning Marennes Estuary.
This 4 star quality campsite offers a peaceful and relaxing atmosphere but also has enough activities both on-site and nearby to ensure you have a fantastic family camping holiday.
The campsite’s location in perfect for exploring all the Charente Maritime has to offer, whilst the luscious green landscaping offers not only a large amount of shade from which you can escape the summer sun, but also make you feel like you’re in a tropical paradise.
Although the nearest sandy beach to Camping la Pignade is only a stones throw away at Ronce-les-Bains, you can find other sandy beaches all the way along the coast down to La Palmyre ensuring that you’ll quite easily find your own piece of paradise.
As with many Siblu holiday villages, Camping la Pignade offers only high quality swimming facilities. There’s a heated pool with retraceable roof, heated paddling pool for younger swimmers and several outdoor waterslides for the more adventurous.
Campsite activities and facilities
Camping la Pignade campsite offers a comprehensive selection of activities and facilities on site and also nearby to ensure you have a fantastic family holiday.
On-site activities at Camping la Pignade campsite include a multi sports ground, table tennis, volleyball, football, basketball, archery, mini golf, exercise classes, beauty salon, hairdresser, cycle hire, boules, playground and horse riding.
Facilities available at Camping la Pignade campsite include WIFI, restaurant, takeaway, bar, groceries, games room, animation team, washers and dryers.
Things to see and do
There are plenty of things to see and do, and places to visit, within a short distance of Camping la Pignade campsite including:
- La Rochelle – A lovely city with plenty to see and do for all the family, La Rochelle is a place that is definitely worthwhile visiting. The entrance to the port boasts two medieval towers and the city boasts a whole variety of museums, shops, bars are restaurants.
- Saintes – Around an hours drive to the east of the campsite is the historical town of Saintes. Dating back to pre Roman times, the town has a whole host of historical things to see. The Arc Germanicus alongside the banks of the river and the 1st century amphitheatre which is almost as big as the Coliseum in Rome are just two great monuments to see.
- Youpi-Land – If you have small children and they like playing on bouncy castles, inflatables, slides, ball pools and other fun apparatus then pop down to Youpi-Land at La Palmyre, they’ll have a great day out whilst you sit down and relax.
- Palmyre Zoo – Filled with a whole host of different animals from around the globe, the zoo at Palmyre is well worth visiting and the variety of shows involving the seals and birds will keep children happy for hours.
- Chateau Gataudiere – Chateau Gataudiere is both a historical building and an adventure park. Enjoy the beautiful building or have a go at a range of exciting activities for all the family. Paintball, a range of tree top adventure courses, quad bikes, extreme jump and peddle karts are all available.
Book Camping la Pignade
Click the button below to book your camping holiday in France with our travel partner, Siblu.BOOK YOUR CAMPING HOLIDAY