Camping La Touesse campsite is located in Saint-Lunaire in the Brittany region of France.
Camping La Touesse
Camping La Touesse is a small yet very pleasant campsite that sits within 3 hectares of wooded grounds, a stones throw from the beautiful seaside resort of Dinard.
The campsite occupies a wonderful position and is a great place for those looking to get away from it all and enjoy some peace and relaxation whilst still having plenty of activities and things to see and do both on-site and also nearby.
If you travel along the Breton coastline in either direction from Camping La Touesse you’ll find a stunning range of coves, rocky cliffs, beaches, towns and villages to explore, the closest of which being Dinard.
Camping La Touesse is extremely popular with travellers who don’t want to drive too far when they land in France. Its close proximity to St Malo means that it’s very easily accessible to holidaymakers from the UK and also the Channel Islands. Ferry crossings are also frequent and crossing times are fairly short adding to its popularity.
The nearest beach to the campsite is only around 300m away which is brilliant for those families who love a day at the seaside. Covered in sand and within walking distance, children will have great fun playing in the sand and swimming in the sea on warm summer days.
On the campsite itself you’ll discover a great range of activities and facilities. The swimming pool facilities are brilliant with both an indoor and outdoor swimming pool on-site along with a toddlers pool and slides.
Campsite activities and facilities
Camping La Touesse campsite offers a comprehensive selection of activities and facilities on site and also nearby to ensure you have a fantastic family holiday.
On-site activities at Camping La Touesse campsite include a playground, bouncy castle, table tennis, boules, fishing, sailing lessons, sauna and cycle hire.
Facilities available at Camping La Touesse campsite include WiFi, a restaurant, take away, snack bar, pizzeria, bar, animation team, games room, tv room and washers.
Accommodation at Camping La Touesse campsite includes a range of 2 and 3 bedroom mobile homes that are available from Suncamp. You can also book camping pitches for your own tent, mobile home or caravan at Camping La Touesse.
Things to see and do
There are plenty of things to see and do, and places to visit, within a short distance of Camping La Touesse campsite including:
- Saint-Cast Adventure – If you’re looking for a quality tree top adventure course then head on over to Saint-Cast where you’ll find a really good set of courses. 11 different trails with a multitude of obstacles will have you swinging, jumping and climbing around in the trees like a monkey.
- Dinan – Dinan is highly popular with tourists and it’s not surprising why. This beautiful town is one of the most photographed in the area with plenty of picturesque buildings and views available. Located on the side of a hill, the old town boasts a range of historical buildings, ramparts and a 13th century chateau. A visit is thoroughly recommended.
- St Malo Aquarium – The Grand Aquarium St Malo is a fantastic day out for all the family and especially for those with young children. A plethora of different sea creatures and fish call the aquarium home. You can read all about them and there’s even some really pleasant touch pools where children can get up close and personal with the more friendly fish.
- Dinard – Dinard is a fabulous seaside resort that brings the grandeur of 19th Century architecture and opulence to the forefront. Dotted around this beautiful town are a number of stunning villas and houses built by the wealthy as a place to relax and enjoy the beautiful surroundings. A lovely beach resort with lots restaurants, you’ll love a visit to Dinard.
- St Malo – Along with the aquarium there are lots of other great things to see and do at St Malo including the town, port, beaches and of course Fort National that lies just off the beach and that can be reached by foot at low tide. If you’re travelling through St Malo please don’t forget to stop and have look around.
Book Camping La Touesse
Use our handy Route Planner to plan your route – find out the distance, travel time and helpful directions to your campsite before you book. When you’re ready, booking Camping La Touesse is quick and easy with Go Camp France!
Click the button below to book your camping holiday in France with our travel partner, Suncamp.Book your holiday