Camping l’Abri des Pins campsite is located in Saint-Jean-de-Monts in the Vendee region of France.
Camping l’Abri des Pins
Camping l’Abri des Pins is a lovely 4 star family friendly campsite that lies on the outskirts of Saint-Jean-de-Monts between the popular seaside resort and Notre-Dame-de-Monts.
One of the best things about Camping l’Abri des Pins is that you get access to the activities and facilities on it’s sister campsite Camping Les Places Dorees which is located directly opposite. This in effect means you get two campsites for the price of one.
The nearest beach to the Camping l’Abri des Pins is just 800m away and can be reached by car, bike or by walking. The beach is covered in golden sand and stretches out in either direction as far as the eye can see. This lovely beach has lifeguards during high season and has plenty of space to where you can relax, sunbathe, swim, build sandcastles, play games or anything else you fancy doing.
On site you’ll find a fantastic swimming pool complex which boasts both indoor and outdoor heated swimming pools and even a slide but don’t forget you can also use the swimming pool on the neighbouring site if this isn’t enough for you.
Campsite activities and facilities
Camping l’Abri des Pins boasts a great range of activities and facilities on site to ensure you have a fantastic family holiday.
The on site activities at Camping l’Abri des Pins include a multi sports field, tennis court, playground, trampoline, table tennis, swimming lessons, fitness area, cycle hire and steam room.
Facilities available at Camping l’Abri des Pins include WIFI, snack bar, take away, bar, bread service, animation team, games room, washers and dryers.
Accommodation at Camping l’Abri des Pins includes a range of 2 and 3 bedroom mobile homes that are available from Brittany Ferries.
Things to see and do
There are plenty of things to see and do, and places to visit, within a short distance of Camping l’Abri des Pins including:
- Kulmino Tower – Kulmino Tower is a viewing platform 70m above ground giving you a fantastic view of the surrounding marshland, forest, coastland and islands of the Vendee.
- Chateau D’Apremont – Chateau D’Apremont is a 15th Century castle which is open to the public and is a beautiful example of local architecture.
- Oceanile – Oceanile is a fantastic water park which is located a short distance away on the Ile de Noirmoutier. With lots of water slides, chutes and pools you’re sure to have a fantastic time here.
- Chateau Noirmoutier – Chateau Noirmoutier is a fine medieval castle which boast a large amount of history. The museum within the Chateau holds many artefacts and interesting stories and the views from the top are extraordinary.
- Ile d’Yeu – Ile d’Yeu is a beautiful natural island just off the coast. There are lots of lovely coves, beaches and villages to explore and the island can be reached from the nearby Ile de Noirmoutier.
Book Camping l’Abri des Pins
Use our handy Route Planner to plan your route – find out the distance, travel time and helpful directions to your campsite before you book. When you’re ready, booking Camping l’Abri des Pins is quick and easy with Go Camp France!
Click the button below to book your camping holiday in France with our travel partner, Brittany Ferries.Book your holiday