Camping le Bonne Anse campsite is located in Les Mathes in the Charente-Maritime region of France.
Camping le Bonne Anse
Camping le Bonne Anse campsite is a wonderful, 4 star Siblu holiday village that’s located within 16 hectares of woodland, on the edge of the Foret de la Coubre.
An attractive setting within a beautiful pine forest awaits you when you book a camping holiday to this fabulous Siblu village. Just a stones throw from a lovely sheltered bay, Camping le Bonne Anse is the perfect place for a family holiday offering plenty of space in which you can relax whilst also offering a variety of great activities.
A short walk from Camping le Bonne Anse and you’ll find yourself in the pleasant seaside resort of La Palmyre. This great town offers not only a great variety of shops, bars and restaurants but also a great beach and one of the best zoos in France.
Whilst talking about beaches, one of the great things about Camping le Bonne Anse is its close proximity to some of the best beaches in the area. The beach at Palmyre is a great place to start with a fantastic sandy beach which is great for families whilst a little further away to the west you’ll find a long expanse of beach that stretches out for miles. The beach at La Palmyre however is much more family friendly due to it being fairly sheltered from the elements.
Those looking for a great quality campsite with a good swimming pool will feel completely at home at Camping le Bonne Anse. Three colourful and fun water slides, a children’s pool and play area and heated pool provide the perfect place to splash around and have some fun. There’s also plenty of sunbathing areas and you can feel safe in the knowledge that there are also lifeguards on site to ensure your safety.
Campsite activities and facilities
Camping le Bonne Anse campsite offers a comprehensive selection of activities and facilities on site and also nearby to ensure you have a fantastic family holiday.
On-site activities at Camping le Bonne Anse campsite include a multi sports pitch, football, basketball, volleyball, bubble football, trampolines, archery, gym, table tennis, outdoor fitness area, climbing wall, mini golf, a playground and cycle hire.
Facilities available at Camping le Bonne Anse campsite include WIFI, restaurant, takeaway, pizzeria, bar, hairdresser, groceries, games room, animation team, washers and dryers.
Things to see and do
There are plenty of things to see and do, and places to visit, within a short distance of Camping le Bonne Anse campsite including:
- Palmyre Zoo – Palmyre Zoo is a great place to visit is you have children that love animals. Filled with a whole host of different animals from around the globe, the zoo also offers a variety of shows involving the seals and birds.
- Chateau Gataudiere – Chateau Gataudiere is both a historical building and an adventure park. Enjoy the beautiful building or have a go at a range of exciting activities for all the family. Paintball, a range of tree top adventure courses, quad bikes, extreme jump and peddle karts are all available.
- Luna Park – Luna park is a stunning fun fair which boasts a whole variety of different rides and attractions that are suitable for all the family. Open every evening, Luna Park will give you a whole range of things to do late on into the night.
- Saintes – To the east of the campsite you’ll find the historical town of Saintes. The town dates back to pre Roman times and boasts a whole host of historical things to see. The Arc Germanicus alongside the banks of the river and the 1st century amphitheatre which is almost as big as the Coliseum in Rome are just two great monuments to see.
- Royan – Royan is a stunning seaside town with a bustling marina and pleasant fishing port. Along with the lovely setting, Royan is home to the Violin sur le Sable classical music festival which is held each year in July.
Book Camping le Bonne Anse
Use our handy Route Planner to plan your route – find out the distance, travel time and helpful directions to your campsite before you book. When you’re ready, booking Camping le Bonne Anse is quick and easy with Go Camp France!
Click the button below to book your camping holiday in France with our travel partner, Siblu.BOOK YOUR HOLIDAY