Camping Le Cap Agathois campsite is located in Agde in the Languedoc region of France.
Camping Le Cap Agathois
Camping Le Cap Agathois is a 3 star family friendly campsite which is perfect for those families who want to be close to the action whilst still having a space where you can sit back, relax and enjoy some peace and quiet.
The campsite is located on the outskirts of the popular seaside resort of Agde and as such you pretty much have everything you could possibly want from a family holiday right on your doorstep.
There are plenty of shops, restaurants, bars, cafes, local markets and attractions nearby meaning that if you enjoy getting out, exploring and having fun then you’ll never have a dull day.
The nearest beach to Camping Le Camp Agathois is located approximately 6km away and if you’re a beach lover then you won’t be disappointed. Soft golden sand stretches out as far as the eye can see, and the warm Mediterranean sea laps the shore. Perfect for swimming, sunbathing, play games, building sandcastles the beach is the perfect place to have fun for all the family. Those interested in water sports will also find a great number of opportunities locally.
If you’d rather sit back and relax around the swimming pool then you’ll be pleased to know Camping Le Cap Agathois has a great pool complex that includes sunbathing areas, 2 swimming pools, a jacuzzi and three water slides including a brilliant space bowl slide.
Campsite activities and facilities
Camping Le Cap Agathois campsite is an ideal campsite with a variety of activities and facilities to ensure you have a fabulous holiday..
On site activities at Camping Le Cap Agathois campsite include multi sports area, football, basketball, volleyball, table tennis, boules, bouncy castle and a playground.
Facilities available at Camping Le Cap Agathois campsite include WIFI, restaurant, snack bar, takeaway, bar, animation team, games room, tv room, washers and dryers.
Accommodation at Camping Le Cap Agathois campsite includes a range of 2 and 3 bedroom mobile homes that are available Canvas Holidays.
Things to see and do
There are plenty of things to see and do, and places to visit, within a short distance of Camping Le Cap Agathois campsite including:
- Aqualand – An awesome day out for all the family with plenty of water slides for every age and ability. Lots of fun and even more excitement awaits you at Aqualand.
- Luna Park – For a spot of night time fun and adventure, a visit to Luna Park will keep children of all ages happy. Open from 8pm until 1am, the park offers a variety of rides and attractions for all ages.
- Musee Ephebe – The Ephebe museum holds a wealth of archeological artefacts that have been discovered in and around the area with items dating back to the 1st Century BC.
- Boat Trips – If you love sailing and messing around on the water then you won’t go wrong with one of the many boat trips available from the marina at Agde. There are plenty of different types available so take a look.
- Cap d’Agde Aquarium – Located a short distance away is a brilliant little aquarium which makes for a perfect morning or afternoon out. See the variety of Mediterranean fish and turtles swim around in the tanks and watch the turtles during feeding time.
Book Camping Le Cap Agathois
Use our handy Route Planner to plan your route – find out the distance, travel time and helpful directions to your campsite before you book. When you’re ready, booking Camping Le Cap Agathois is quick and easy with Go Camp France!
Click the button below to book your camping holiday in France with our travel partner, Canvas Holidays.BOOK YOUR HOLIDAY