Camping le Castellas campsite is located in Sete in the Languedoc region of France.
Camping le Castellas
Camping le Castellas is a stunning 24 hectare campsite which is located on a strip of land between the Mediterranean sea and the Etang de Thau which is a clear sea water lake between Sete and Agde.
Set within a pleasant fragrant pine forest near to the town of Sete, Camping le Castellas is a fantastic campsite in wonderful surroundings which is perfect for a family camping holiday.
This large family friendly campsite offers a whole variety of action packed activities both on site and also nearby to ensure that you have a fabulous time. During high season there’s also a full range of organised entertainment and events throughout the day and evening.
One of the best things about Camping le Castellas is its direct access to a wonderful beach. Awarded Blue Flag status the beach is extremely long and covered in soft golden sand for as far as the eye can sea. On the beach you can build sandcastles, swim, play games or just sit back and relax in the sun whilst the warm Mediterranean sea laps gently agains the shore.
At the heart of Camping le Castellas is its wonderful swimming pool complex which was completely renovated in 2017. Now featuring a massive family swimming pool, paddling pool with slides, whirlpool, sunbathing areas and a fantastic array of water slides, you’re sure to have a fantastic time here.
Campsite activities and facilities
Camping le Castellas campsite is a lovely family friendly campsite that offers a great deal of activities and facilities both on site and also nearby.
On site activities at Camping le Castellas campsite include multi sports area, beach volleyball, tennis, table tennis, boules, football, basketball, wellness area and a playground.
Facilities available at Camping le Castellas campsite include WIFI, restaurant, snack bar, pizzeria, takeaway, bar, groceries, animation team, games room, tv room, washers and dryers.
Accommodation at Camping le Castellas campsite includes a range of 2 and 3 bedroom mobile homes and tents that are available from Suncamp.
Things to see and do
There are plenty of things to see and do, and places to visit, within a short distance of Camping le Castellas campsite including:
- Aqualand Cap d’Agde – If the swimming pool at Camping le Castellas doesn’t quite hit the mark then a trip to this fantastic water park should be right up your street. Water slides and pools galore, you’ll have a fantastic time.
- Montpellier – A fantastic old university town, Montpellier is full of both traditional and contemporary places to visit. The medieval centre of the town is filled with older architecture, whilst the modern part of the town is filled with more contemporary buildings with plenty of cafes, bars, restaurants and shops.
- Agd’Aventure – Brilliant for families of all ages Agd’Aventure is a fantastic tree top adventure centre which offers a selection of different courses for a variety of different ages and abilities.
- Etang de Thau – The Etang de Thau near Sete is a hugh lake which covers over 7500 hectares. A fond favourite with seafood lovers, the lake is home to a variety of mussel and oyster farms reported to produce some of the best seafood in France.
- Cap d’Agde Aquarium – Located a short distance away is a brilliant little aquarium which makes for a perfect morning or afternoon out. See the variety of Mediterranean fish and turtles swim around in the tanks and watch the turtles during feeding time.
Book Camping le Castellas
Use our handy Route Planner to plan your route – find out the distance, travel time and helpful directions to your campsite before you book. When you’re ready, booking Camping le Castellas is quick and easy with Go Camp France!
Click the button below to book your camping holiday in France with our travel partner, Suncamp.BOOK YOUR HOLIDAY