Camping le Chaponnet campsite is located in Brem-sur-Mer in the Vendee region of France close to the resort of Les Sables d’Olonne.
Camping le Chaponnet
Camping le Chaponnet is a fantastic family run campsite which lies within 6 hectares of well managed grounds just 1.4km from the nearest beach.
The beach is large, covered with golden sand and can be easily reached by foot, bicycle or car. There’s also a free shuttle bus which goes from the campsite to the beach during high season. Although most people head off to the beach to swim, play in the sand and have fun there is also the opportunity to take part in a variety of different water sports nearby.
Brem-sur-Mer is a great little town which has been in existence for thousands of years. Within the town you’ll find a few different places to visit like the 11th Century Church but the weekly markets in the summer months are the best with a variety of local produce to buy and sample.
Families will simply love the swimming pool complex at Camping le Chaponnet. New and improved the complex now includes indoor and outdoor pools, a children’s pool, a water play area and a fantastic range of slides including a spacebowl slide.
For those who like to get out and explore the surrounding area there’s no better way to do it than by bike. There is a massive range of cycle routes throughout the Vendee and plenty around Camping le Chaponnet. So either bring your own or rent one at the campsite and find out why people love coming here.
Campsite activities and facilities
To compliment the great beach and swimming pool complex, Camping le Chaponnet also boasts a great range of activities and facilities.
On site activities at Camping le Chaponnet include multi sports field, table tennis, tennis, fitness area, boules, cycle hire, bouncy castle and a playground.
Facilities available at Camping le Chaponnet campsite include WIFI, restaurant, snack bar, take away, pizzeria, bar, animation team, games room, tv room, washers and dryers.
Accommodation at Camping le Chaponnet includes 2 and 3 bedroom mobile homes that are available from Brittany Ferries and Suncamp. You can also book camping pitches for your own tent, mobile home or caravan at Camping le Chaponnet.
Things to see and do
There are plenty of things to see and do, and places to visit, within a short distance of Camping le Chaponnet including:
- Les Sables d’Olonne – Les Sables d’Olonne is a world famous seaside resort which is well known as the starting place for the Vendee Globe sailing race and is well worth visiting.
- Indian Forest – A great outdoor adventure playground which is just brilliant for kids and big kids! With 17 exciting courses of brilliant fun you really won’t want to leave.
- Zoo Les Sables d’Olonne – The zoo is great for younger members of the family, covers three hectares and is home to in excess of 200 different animal from a variety of species including giraffes, lions, monkeys and reptiles.
- Parc des Dunes – Parc des Dunes is at Brem-sur-Mer and is a fantastic fun park with a variety of different attractions suitable for a variety of different ages. If your kids love trampolines, ball pools, swings and pedal cars then they’ll love this place.
- Bretignolles-sur-Mer -Bretignolles-sur-Mer is a seaside resort which is popular with surfers. There are also a couple of surf schools in the town which is ideal for those who wish to learn.
Book Camping le Chaponnet
Use our handy Route Planner to plan your route – find out the distance, travel time and helpful directions to your campsite before you book. When you’re ready, booking Camping le Chaponnet is quick and easy with Go Camp France!
Click the button below to book your camping holiday in France with our travel partner, Brittany Ferries.Book your holiday