Camping le Coteau de la Marine campsite is located in Montagnac-Montpezat in the Cote d’Azur region of France.
Camping le Coteau de la Marine
Camping le Coteau de la Marine is a quality 4 star campsite that occupies a truly wonderful setting within the heart of the Verdon National Park.
Surrounded by a beautiful pine forest, within an area of outstanding natural beauty, Camping le Coteau de la Marine is in an excellent spot for a family holiday. The relaxing atmosphere and friendly staff combine to make an ideal location for all ages.
It’s not really surprising why the area and this campsite are so popular. Its natural surroundings and abundance of places to see and things to do ensure that all members of the family have something that they’re interested in doing.
Campsite activities are well thought out and the nearby Gorge du Verdon and Lac de Saint-Croix offer a whole variety of different sports activities. Walking and cycling routes around the area are plentiful and swimming, sailing, fishing, canoeing, kayaking and climbing are just some of the sports available and that’s not to mention the plethora of pleasant villages to visit.
With the lake and river nearby you may not even want to use a swimming pool but for those that do you’ll find a pleasant family swimming pool along with a toddlers pool and patio sunbathing area on site for you to enjoy.
Campsite activities and facilities
Camping le Coteau de la Marine offers a comprehensive selection of activities and facilities on site and also nearby to ensure you have a fantastic family holiday.
On site activities at Camping le Coteau de la Marine include tennis, table tennis, multi sports area, basketball, football, playground, wellness centre, boules, stand up paddle boarding, canoeing, kayaking, pedalos and cycle hire.
Facilities available at Camping le Coteau de la Marine include WIFI, restaurant, snack bar, takeaway, bar, groceries, animation team, games room, tv room, washers and dryers.
Accommodation at Camping le Coteau de la Marine includes a range of 2 and 3 bedroom mobile homes and tents that are available from Canvas Holidays.
Things to see and do
There are plenty of things to see and do, and places to visit, within a short distance of Camping le Coteau de la Marine including:
- Le Lac de Saint-Croix – One of the most stunning lakes in the Verdon, Le Lac de Saint-Croix is an amazing sight to look at. Clear blue waters are backed by forests and mountains, lakeside beaches and a variety of activities including walking, cycling, swimming, fishing and water sports.
- Gorges du Verdon – Well renowned as being one of the most beautiful canyons in Europe, the Gorges du Verdon offer not only a variety of stunningly beautiful landscapes but also a wealth of thrilling activities including climbing, canyoning and kayaking.
- Greoux-les-Bains – To the west of the campsite lies Greoux-les-Bains which is visited mainly for it’s thermal baths which have been popular since Roman times. As well as the baths you’ll find a very pleasant village and the remains of a 12th Century castle built by the Knights Templar.
- Moustiers-Sainte-Marie – Aptly classified as one of the most beautiful villages in France Moustiers-Sainte-Marie is a medieval village that lies below two cliffs. Behind the village on on the cliff is the 12th Century chapel. A walk to the chapel is worthwhile but not for the fainthearted.
- Bauduen – A small medieval village with lakeside beach and harbour, Bauduen is a great place to waste a few hours. Lovely houses, beautiful views and some pleasant place to sit, eat and drink during the day or evening.
Book Camping le Coteau de la Marine
Use our handy Route Planner to plan your route – find out the distance, travel time and helpful directions to your campsite before you book. When you’re ready, booking Camping le Coteau de la Marine is quick and easy with Go Camp France!
Click the button below to book your camping holiday in France with our travel partner, Canvas Holidays.BOOK YOUR HOLIDAY