Camping le Frejus campsite is located in Frejus in the Cote d’Azur region of France.
Camping le Frejus
Camping le Frejus is a three star campsite on the outskirts of Frejus between, Cannes and Saint Tropez that is perfect for exploring this wonderful part of the south of France.
The campsite stands within 17 acres of mixed woodland where a variety of scented pine and mimosa trees offer welcome shade from the warm summer sun and privacy between the pitches.
One of the great things about Camping le Frejus is its location. Close enough to all of the sights, sounds and activities available in Frejus whilst being far enough away from the hustle and bustle to enjoy a little peace and relaxation.
This part of the Cote d’Azur benefits from an abundance of wonderful beaches and a short distance from Camping le Frejus you’ll find some of the best. Frejus beach is right at the heart of the town and consists of sand that stretches out for 2km. The rear of the beach is backed by a lovely tree lined promenade which offers great views over the Saint-Raphael Bay and a variety of shops, bars and restaurants.
Lying at the heart of Camping le Frejus and possibly its most important feature is its fantastic swimming pool complex. Firstly there are 6 water slides in total and then there’s a lovely heated swimming pool, lazy river, paddling pool, whirlpool, sun terrace and even a spa centre that offers a variety of treatments and relaxation areas.
Campsite activities and facilities
Camping Frejus offers a comprehensive selection of activities and facilities on site and also nearby to ensure you have a fantastic family holiday.
On site activities at Camping Frejus include a multi sports ground, football, basketball, tennis, table tennis, spa centre, boules and cycle hire.
Facilities available at Camping Frejus include WIFI, restaurant, snack bar, takeaway, bar, groceries, animation team, games room, washers and dryers.
Accommodation at Camping Frejus includes a range of 2 and 3 bedroom mobile homes that are available from Suncamp. You can also book camping pitches for your own tent, mobile home or caravan at Camping le Frejus.
Things to see and do
There are plenty of things to see and do, and places to visit, within a short distance of Camping Frejus including:
- Aqualand Frejus – One of the largest water parks in the Cote d’Azur, Aqualand is full to the brim with watery fun. Water slides, chutes and pools galore will leave you desperate to return to this brilliant attraction.
- Frejus – Frejus is a town filled with art, culture and history. The town dates back to Roman times when it was the first Roman military harbour along the Mediterranean. Some of the main historical sights include the Roman amphitheatre, aqueduct and the theatre.
- Marineland – Although it’s 50km along the coast, Marineland is the number one sea world experience in Europe and well worth visiting if you or your family love sea animals. Along with the usual fish you’ll find a variety of shows involving killer whales, sea lions and dolphins.
- Luna Park – Open each evening Luna Park at Frejus offers in excess of 50 different rides and attractions to keep the family happy and excited. From the ghost train to the big wheel you’re sure to have a fantastic time.
- Parc Zoologique de Frejus – The nearest animal attraction to the campsite is the zoo at Frejus. Covering 16 hectares, the zoo is home to a number of different animals from a variety of different species. At this zoo you’ll have both a fun and educational day for all the family.
Book Camping Frejus
Click the button below to book your camping holiday in France with our travel partner, Suncamp.BOOK YOUR CAMPING HOLIDAY