Camping Le Lac des Reves campsite is located in Lattes in the Languedoc region of France.
Camping Le Lac des Reves
Camping Le Lac des Reves is a stunning Siblu Holiday Village that really is perfect for families of all ages.
The campsite lies within 33 hectares of pleasantly landscaped grounds and has a real feel of luxury to it with plenty of palm trees and colourful plants and flowers located all around the site.
Although the Camping Le Lac des Rives is a large campsite, Siblu have gone all out to ensure there are lots of activities and facilities whilst ensuring that their holiday village is also great for those looking for peace and relaxation.
Lattes is located just to the south of the stunning Montpellier and Camping Le Lac des Reves is sited in an area of outstanding natural beauty near to the Camargue nature reserve. This fantastic campsite benefits from stunning views overlooking the Lac de Perol, which as well as being beautiful, is home to a number of different birds including a flock of flamingoes.
If you’re looking for a campsite in the south of France, near to the sea then you won’t be disappointed with a stay at Camping Le Lac des Reves. The nearest beach to the campsite is at Carnon-Plage a little over 6km away to the south. Here you’ll find a glorious beach which is covered in soft golden sand that stretches out for miles. The beach slopes gently into the warm Mediterranean sea and there’s plenty of space where you can relax, sunbathe, swim and have fun.
At the heart of Camping Le Lac des Reves lies its excellent swimming pool complex that boasts everything you’d need and also expect from a campsite of this quality. In the aquatic area you’ll find 2 large heated swimming pools, a luxurious jacuzzi, a children’s fun pool and of course something that every pool complex needs, some water slides.
Campsite activities and facilities
Camping Le Lac des Reves campsite is a brilliant family friendly campsite which benefits from some great activities and facilities both nearby and also on site.
On site activities at Camping Le Lac des Reves campsite include multi sports area, football, basketball, volleyball, tennis, archery, table tennis, boules, cycle hire and a playground.
Facilities available at Camping Le Lac des Reves campsite include WIFI, restaurant, snack bar, takeaway, bar, groceries, animation team, games room, tv room, washers and dryers.
Things to see and do
There are plenty of things to see and do, and places to visit, within a short distance of Camping Le Lac des Reves campsite including:
- Nimes – Nimes is a beautiful ancient Roman city which is filled with historical sights such as ruins, amphitheatres and monuments. Les Jardins de las Fontaine is especially interesting where you’ll find Roman buildings, bridges fountains and sculptures.
- Pont du Gard – The Pont du Gard is a Roman aqueduct which spans the Garden River to the north of Nimes. Listed as a UNESCO World Heritage site the bridge is a truly stunning sight with plenty of visitors heading there every year. Along with the aqueduct there’s also a very interesting museum.
- Montpellier – Montpellier is a lovely city to visit with plenty of interesting things to see and do. Lively and vibrant, the city is home to plenty of fascinating buildings, pleasant shops, cafes and restaurants all of which will lead you to have a fantastic day out.
- Outdoor Adventure – If you’re looking for a spot of outdoor adventure then you won’t be disappointed by what you find nearby. There are plenty of companies that offer the chance to go canyoning, climbing, abseiling, kayaking and much more.
- Aquarium Mare Nostrum – A brilliant day out for all the family, this large, contemporary family friendly aquarium is home to a number of different sea creatures along with a number of high tech displays and 3D simulators.
Book Camping Le Lac des Reves
Use our handy Route Planner to plan your route – find out the distance, travel time and helpful directions to your campsite before you book. When you’re ready, booking Camping Le Lac des Reves is quick and easy with Go Camp France!
Click the button below to book your camping holiday in France with our travel partner, Siblu.BOOK YOUR HOLIDAY