Camping le Palavas campsite is located in Palavas-les-Flots in the Languedoc region of France.
Camping le Palavas
Camping le Palavas campsite is a wonderful family friendly 5 star campsite the lies in a spectacular location along a thin strip of land between the Etang du Prevost (lake Prevost) and the Mediterranean Sea.
Etang du Prevost is a small part of a massive nature reserve that covers several thousand hectares. The nature reserve is home to all numbers of different species of birds and animals including flamingoes. As well as the opportunity to see all different sorts of animals there are a great number of cycle tracks and paths which are highly popular with runners, walkers and cyclists alike.
The campsite itself is a firm favourite due to its stunning location, quality facilities and beachside location. Sun, sea, fun and relaxation all await you at Camping le Palavas so whether you’re looking for a quiet place to sit back and do nothing or want somewhere you can have fun, then you’ll love it here.
As we mentioned, the beach is right outside the campsites entrance and anyone looking for a fantastic beach holiday location won’t be disappointed. The beach is covered in soft golden sand and stretches out for miles in either direction. Building sandcastles, swim, relax, sunbathe, play games and most importantly of all have a great time. You’ll also find a great variety of water sports and activities on offer within a short distance of Camping le Palavas.
If you’d rather stay on site and take advantage of the on site facilities then there’s plenty to keep you busy. One of the most impressive things about the campsite is the swimming pool complex. Although some campsites with such great beach locations don’t have a swimming pool, Camping le Palavas breaks the trend offering a large heated swimming pool with several great slides that kids will love.
Campsite activities and facilities
Camping le Palavas campsite offers a comprehensive selection of activities and facilities on site and also nearby to ensure you have a fantastic family holiday.
On site activities at Camping le Palavas campsite include a multi sports area, football, basketball, table tennis, fishing, boules, water sports playground and cycle hire.
Facilities available at Camping le Palavas campsite include WIFI, restaurant, snack bar, takeaway, bar, groceries, animation team, games room, washers and dryers.
Accommodation at Camping le Palavas campsite includes a range of 2 and 3 bedroom mobile homes that are available from Canvas Holidays.
Things to see and do
There are plenty of things to see and do, and places to visit, within a short distance of Camping le Palavas campsite including:
- Aquatic Centre – There’s a fantastic aquatic centre nearby which offers visitors the chance to try their hand at a number of different water based sports such as sailing, windsurfing, diving, kite surfing and much more.
- Aigues-Mortes – A stunning fortified city that boasts a whole lot of history having been the starting point of the Crusades. This fantastic city is well worth visiting, especially if you’re interested in the history of the region.
- Montpellier – Montpellier is a fantastic place that boasts a whole host of culture, history and architecture along with modern bars, cafes and restaurants that are all there waiting for you to discover.
- Montpellier Zoo – The zoo at Montpellier is brilliant for families of all ages due to the number of animals that you can see there, from all around the globe, such as tigers, giraffes, tapirs, big cats, bears, reptiles and much more.
- Palavas-les-Flots – A charming and popular seaside resort, Palavas-les-Flots is a lovely fishing port which is located a short distance along the coast at the mouth of the river Lez. Take a walk through the marina or enjoy some of the great water sports on offer, the choice is yours.
Book Camping le Palavas
Use our handy Route Planner to plan your route – find out the distance, travel time and helpful directions to your campsite before you book. When you’re ready, booking Camping le Palavas is quick and easy with Go Camp France!
Click the button below to book your camping holiday in France with our travel partner, Canvas Holidays.BOOK YOUR HOLIDAY