Camping Le Petit Bois campsite is located in Rooms in the Ardeche region of France.
Camping Le Petit Bois
Camping Le Petit Bois is a friendly 3 star campsite which is part of the Sites-Et-Paysages chain of campsites.
This small and pleasant campsite is perfect for those looking for peace and relaxation, occupying a wonderful position within this fantastic region of France. A stones throw from the Ardeche River and all the natural beauty you could wish for, Camping Le Petit Bois is perfect for those who enjoy walking, hiking, cycling and other activities such as canoeing.
The nearest village to the campsite is Ruoms which is just 800m away. Here you’ll find a pleasant medieval village which was originally founded in the 10th Century. Within this, you’ll find some wonderful buildings, a Romanesque church, shops, restaurants and also a market.
If you love water activities then you really couldn’t be in a better place. The river is just 600m away and provides a vast amount of fun through swimming, splashing around, building dams, canoeing, fishing and a variety of other activities.
The on site swimming pool at Camping Le Petit Bois is also pretty good offering an indoor pool and outdoor heated pool, spa, toddlers play area, slides and patio area for sunbathing.
Campsite activities and facilities
Camping Le Petit Bois is a small campsite in a fantastic location that also boasts a comprehensive range of on site activities and facilities.
On site activities at Camping Le Petit Bois campsite include multi sports area, spa area, fitness and dance classes, football, basketball, volleyball, badminton, table tennis, boules and a playground.
Facilities available at Camping Le Petit Bois campsite include WIFI, restaurant, snack bar, takeaway, bar, pizzeria, animation team, washers and dryers.
Accommodation at Camping Le Petit Bois includes a range of 2 and 3 bedroom mobile homes from Canvas Holidays.
Things to see and do
There are plenty of things to see and do, and places to visit, within a short distance of Camping Le Petit Bois campsite including:
- Base Canyon de la Besorgues – A short distance away from the campsite you’ll find Base Canyon de la Besorgues where you can take part in a number of exhilarating activities such as canyoning, climbing, caving and more.
- Gorges de l’Ardeche – A fantastic nature reserve stretching out for over 1500 hectares. One of the most outstanding natural sites in France it’s best explored by foot, bike or by canoe.
- Pont d’Arc – One of the most popular and most photographed spots in the Ardeche region, the Pont d’Arc is a fabulous sight and is best viewed from the river below in a canoe or kayak.
- Balazuc – A beautifully stunning village that overlooks the Ardeche River filled with medieval history. Once the stronghold of the Lords of Balazuc you will be amazed by the narrow medieval streets and passageways.
- Labeaume – There are many pretty villages in the Ardeche but Labeaume has to be one of the loveliest. Surrounded by the cliffs, the village is made up of a labyrinth of streets and passages with the remains of the castle standing on the cliffs above.
Book Camping Le Petit Bois
Use our handy Route Planner to plan your route – find out the distance, travel time and helpful directions to your campsite before you book. When you’re ready, booking Camping Le Petit Bois is quick and easy with Go Camp France!
Click the button below to book your camping holiday in France with our travel partner, Canvas Holidays.BOOK YOUR HOLIDAY