Camping le Vorlen campsite is located in Fouesnant in the Brittany region of France.
Camping le Vorlen
Camping le Vorlen is set within 11 hectares of pleasantly landscaped grounds, offering its visitors plenty of space in which they can relax and have fun.
One of the great things about this brilliant campsite is its fantastic location. Surrounded by woodland, the campsite boasts fantastic views of the Glenan Islands and is in the perfect place for exploring the surrounding area with plenty of paths and tracks suitable for walking or bicycles.
If you fancy exploring some of the great places around Camping le Vorlen then you won’t be disappointed by the choice available. The walled fortified town of Concarneau and the quintessentially Breton town of Quimper are both within easy reach of the campsite making it the perfect base for those families looking to get out and see the local history and culture.
The area of Fouesnant boasts in excess of 17km of beautiful coastline and Camping le Vorlen benefits from much of this. Located less than 200m away along a track, you’ll find a fantastic sandy beach which stretches all the way down to the Point de Mousterlin. The beach is perfect for families of all ages with plenty of opportunities to build sandcastles, paddle in the sea, sunbathe or simply have fun in the sun. A little further away you can also take advantage of the beach at Beg Meil.
Although Camping le Vorlen is great for those looking for peace and relaxation, there are also a wealth of activities on site to keep families of all ages happy. The fantastic pool complex boasts 2 heated pools with a paddling pool and selection of water slides that will keep even the most active water babies happy.
Campsite activities and facilities
Camping le Vorlen campsite offers a comprehensive selection of activities and facilities on site and also nearby to ensure you have a fantastic family holiday.
On-site activities at Camping le Vorlen campsite include sea fishing, a playground, boules, multi sport pitch, football, volleyball, cycle hire and basketball.
Facilities available at Camping le Vorlen campsite include WIFI, takeaway, grocery shop, animation team, games room, washers and dryers.
Accommodation at Camping le Vorlen campsite includes a range of 2 and 3 bedroom mobile homes that are available from Brittany Ferries.
Things to see and do
There are plenty of things to see and do, and places to visit, within a short distance of Camping le Vorlen campsite including:
- Concarneau – Concarneau is a wonderful and highly popular port. Made up of 2 distinct parts being the new town and the old walled medieval town, the new part boasts some great shops whilst the old part dates back to the 14th Century. Stunning historic buildings, pleasant shops and fantastic restaurants await you here.
- Odet Loisirs – Odet Loisirs is a fun filled day out for families with younger children with loads of fun things to do both indoors and outside. Pedalos, trampolines, water slides, bouncy castles, inflatables and much more to ensure they not only enjoy themselves but are also exhausted after a long day playing.
- Quimper – Quimper is a beautiful Breton town that was once the capital of the Finistere department of Brittany. A trip to this part of Brittany isn’t complete without visiting Quimper. The town boasts a fantastic array of Breton architecture, history and culture with lots to see and do.
- Adrenature – Adrenature is a great treetop adventure park that’s located within some woodland to the east of the campsite. There are in total 9 different courses high in the trees which are suitable for a variety of ages and abilities. Rope bridges, zip lines, swings and other obstacles will ensure you have a great deal of fun.
- Benodet – Benodet is one of the best seaside resorts in the area and although there are plenty of beaches all along this part of the coast, you really should make a point of visiting Benodet if you have the time.
Book Camping le Vorlen
Click the button below to book your camping holiday in France with our travel partner, Brittany Ferries.BOOK YOUR CAMPING HOLIDAY