Camping lei Suves campsite is located in Roquebrune-sur-Argens in the Cote d’Azur region of France.
Camping lei Suves
Camping lei Suves is an incredibly friendly campsite that lies within the heart of a 7 hectare forest between Le Muy and Frejus.
The campsite is well laid out with pitches being separated by Provencal flowers, shrubs and trees that not only make the campsite look pretty but that also provide ample shade from the summer sun.
Frejus is the closest seaside resort to Camping lei Suves where you’ll find not only a fantastic beach that overlooks the Saint Raphael bay but that also has everything you could possibly need whilst on holiday.
Shops, bars, restaurants, lots of attractions and other things to see and do are here in abundance but if it’s the beach you’re really after then you’ll find plenty of sand and also lots of water sports nearby.
The swimming pool at Camping lei Suves looks out over the nearby mountain range and offers a great place for families to have fun or relax. A heated family pool, children’s pool with play equipment and plenty of sunbathing areas ensure that you’ll have a lovely time.
Campsite activities and facilities
Camping lei Suves offers a comprehensive selection of activities and facilities on site and also nearby to ensure you have a fantastic family holiday.
On-site activities at Camping lei Suves include a multi sports area, tennis, football, basketball, volleyball, table tennis, boules, playground and cycle hire.
Facilities available at Camping lei Suves include WIFI, restaurant, snack bar, pizzeria, takeaway, bar groceries, games room, washers and dryers.
Accommodation at Camping lei Suves includes a range of 2 and 3 bedroom mobile homes that are available from Suncamp. You can also book camping pitches for your own tent, mobile home or caravan at Camping lei Suves.
Things to see and do
There are plenty of things to see and do, and places to visit, within a short distance of Camping lei Suves including:
- Aqualand – Splash around and have a great deal of fun at the largest water park in the Cote d’Azur. Aqualand boasts a whole number of water attractions, slides and pools to ensure you have a fabulous day out.
- Le Muy – On Thursdays and Sundays, Le Muy has one of the biggest markets in the region. If you’re looking to try some of the fabulous local foods and drink then this is the place to come. Cheese, wine, olive oil, honey and more are all available.
- Luna Park – Open each evening Luna Park at Frejus offers in excess of 50 different rides and attractions to keep the family happy and excited. From the ghost train to the big wheel you’re sure to have a fantastic time.
- Saint Tropez – A trip to the south of France wouldn’t be the same without a visit to this mecca for the rich and famous. Take a stroll along the marina and see all of the huge yachts and boats moored there or walk up to the old citadel for a spectacular view of the town.
- Roquebrune-sur-Argens – The quaint village of Roquebrune-sur-Argens lies at the foot of a stunning mountain. Filled with medieval splendour and stunning views two of the best things to see is the Castrum and St Paul’s church.
Book Camping lei Suves
Book your camping holiday in France at Camping lei Suves, choosing one of the following options: