Camping les Biches campsite is located in Saint-Hilaire-de-Riez in the Vendee region of France.
Camping les Biches
Camping les Biches is a popular 10 hectare family friendly campsite that lies within a pine woodland on the outskirts of Saint-Hilaire-de-Riez. The trees offer welcome shade from the beautiful summer sun whilst also offering privacy from other pitches.
One of the great things about the campsite is its location. If you’re looking to get away from the hustle and bustle of some of the busier resorts then this is an ideal campsite for you. However although Camping les Biches feels secluded it’s also really close to the major seaside resorts of Saint-Hilaire-de-Riez and Saint-Jean-de-Monts making it a firm favourite for all.
Those who love relaxing, playing, swimming, sunbathing and taking part in a variety of water sports will love the nearby beach. Located a mere 4km away and just 10 minutes by car , you’ll discover what makes this part of France so popular. Over 10km of sandy beach can be found between the resorts of Saint-Jean-de-Monts and Saint-Hilaire-de-Riez. Then if this isn’t enough beach for you, further south there’s the Grand Plage at Saint-Gilles-Croix-de-Vie.
With so much sand and sea to explore you’ll find it easy to find your own patch of paradise.
Those who’d rather stay closer to Camping les Biches and avoid the crowds will simply love the swimming pool complex. With four swimming pools included both indoor and outdoor heated pools some slides, lifeguards and even swimming lessons you’re sure to have a fab time.
Campsite activities and facilities
Camping les Biches is a fabulous popular campsite and as such provides a great range of activities and facilities to ensure you have a brilliant holiday.
The on site activities at Camping les Biches include the fantastic swimming pool, multi sports ground, table tennis, tennis, boules, playground, mini golf, sports tournaments, dance classes, swimming lessons and cycle hire.
Facilities available at Camping les Biches campsite include WIFI, takeaway, restaurant, bar, animation team, grocery shop, games room, tv room, washers and dryers.
Accommodation at Camping les Biches includes a range of 2 and 3 bedroom mobile homes that are available from Canvas Holidays.
Things to see and do
There are plenty of things to see and do, and places to visit, within a short distance of Camping les Biches including:
- Apremont – Apremont is a pretty village that’s around 25 minutes to the east of the campsite and boasts the remains of a 16th Century castle that is open to the public during high season.
- Atlantic Toboggan – Atlantic Toboggan is a massive water park with loads of slide and water chutes that can be found just 9km along the coast from the campsite and is well worth visiting.
- Ile d’Yeu – A firm favourite of nature lovers, Ile d’Yeu can be reached by ferry from Saint-Gilles-Croix-de-Vie. On the island you’ll find plenty of walks, cycle routes and hidden beaches and coves waiting to be explored.
- Felling Forest – The Feeling Forest is a brilliant high treetop adventure playground where children and adults can have a great deal of fun climbing, sliding and messing around in the trees.
- Saint-Jean-de-Monts – Saint-Jean-de-Monts is a lovely seaside resort just to the north of Camping les Biches. Boasting a fantastic beach and plethora of water based activities, the town is worth visiting if you have the time.
Book Camping les Biches
Use our handy Route Planner to plan your route – find out the distance, travel time and helpful directions to your campsite before you book. When you’re ready, booking Camping les Biches is quick and easy with Go Camp France!
Click the button below to book your camping holiday in France with our travel partner, Canvas Holidays.Book your holiday