Camping les Charmettes campsite is located in Les Mathes in the Charente-Maritime region of France.
Camping les Charmettes
Camping les Charmettes campsite is a large, stunning, 4 star Siblu holiday village that’s located within 45 hectares of pleasantly landscaped grounds in the Charente Maritime.
A plethora of trees, colourful flowers and shrubs around the site give the campsite a real tropical feeling whilst providing a degree of privacy and also offer welcome shade from the warm summer sun.
Popular with families of all ages, the campsite boasts not only a fantastic location but also an impressive range of activities that have been carefully chosen to ensure you have a fabulous holiday in France.
If you’re looking for a campsite near to a beach then you won’t be disappointed by what’s on offer at Camping les Charmettes. A short distance away you’ll find a whole variety of glorious sandy beaches just waiting to be explored. The nearest at La Palmyre to the south, is a particularly pleasant beach which offers plenty of space whilst also being close to the towns shops and facilities.
As with many Siblu holiday villages, Camping les Charmettes boasts a fantastic swimming pool complex. Two heated pools, one indoor and one outdoor, a water splash area for little ones and a number of fantastic water slides await you at this fabulous campsite.
Campsite activities and facilities
Camping les Charmettes campsite offers a comprehensive selection of activities and facilities on site and also nearby to ensure you have a fantastic family holiday.
On-site activities at Camping les Charmettes campsite include 2 multi sports pitches, football, basketball, volleyball, fitness trail, tennis, mini golf, gym, table tennis, mini farm, boules, playground, archery, wellness area, swimming lessons and cycle hire.
Facilities available at Camping les Charmettes campsite include WIFI, restaurant, takeaway, pizzeria, bar, hairdresser, groceries, games room, animation team, washers and dryers.
Things to see and do
There are plenty of things to see and do, and places to visit, within a short distance of Camping les Charmettes campsite including:
- Luna Park – Luna park is a stunning fun fair which boasts a whole variety of different rides and attractions that are suitable for all the family. Open every evening, Luna Park will give you a whole range of things to do late on into the night.
- Saintes – To the east of the campsite you’ll find the historical town of Saintes. The town dates back to pre Roman times and boasts a whole host of historical things to see. The Arc Germanicus alongside the banks of the river and the 1st century amphitheatre which is almost as big as the coliseum in Rome are just two great monuments to see.
- Royan – Royan is a stunning seaside town with a bustling marina and pleasant fishing port. Along with the lovely setting, Royan is home to the Violin sur le Sable classical music festival which is held each year in July.
- Palmyre Zoo – Palmyre Zoo is a great place to visit if you have children that love animals. Filled with a whole host of different animals from around the globe, the zoo also offers a variety of shows involving the seals and birds.
- Chateau Gataudiere – Chateau Gataudiere is both a historical building and an adventure park. Enjoy the beautiful building or have a go at a range of exciting activities for all the family. Paintball, a range of tree top adventure courses, quad bikes, extreme jump and peddle karts are all available.
Book Camping les Charmettes
Click the button below to book your camping holiday in France with our travel partner, Siblu.BOOK YOUR CAMPING HOLIDAY