Camping Les Cigales campsite is located in Mandelieu-la-Napoule in the Cote d’Azur region of France.
Camping Les Cigales
Camping Les Cigales is a very small campsite that occupies a wonderful position and that is open for business all year round.
Recently renovated, the campsite is perfect for those looking for peace and relaxation or for those who are looking for a base from which they explore the surrounding areas.
Direct access to the river and unbelievably having its own private harbour mean that you can quite easily sit down for a spot of fishing, moor your own boat or launch your canoe or kayak if you so wish.
There are plenty of places to explore around Camping Les Cigales which is why although small, this campsite is so popular. Cannes is just at the other end of the bay and Antibes and Frejus are both within a short distance if you fancy travelling a little further.
If you’re looking for a beach holiday then this could be the place for you. 800m from the campsite is a long sandy beach which runs the entire length of the Golfe de la Napoule. Here you can sit back and relax on the sand, play games or take part in a variety of water sports. Head to the far end of the bay and you can check out the beaches at Cannes where the rich and famous hang out.
Being such a small campsite you may think that there won’t be a pool but you’d be wrong. A tropical styled family pool and children’s pool are both present along with a sun terrace where you can relax and enjoy the sun.
Campsite activities and facilities
Camping Les Cigales offers a comprehensive selection of activities and facilities on site and also nearby to ensure you have a fantastic family holiday.
On-site activities at Camping Les Cigales include a playground, table tennis, boules and fishing.
Facilities available at Camping Les Cigales include WIFI, restaurant, snack bar, takeaway, bar, games room, washers and dryers.
Accommodation at Camping Les Cigales includes a range of 2 and 3 bedroom mobile homes that are available from Suncamp. You can also book camping pitches for your own tent, mobile home or caravan at Camping Les Cigales.
Things to see and do
There are plenty of things to see and do, and places to visit, within a short distance of Camping Les Cigales including:
- Cannes – A trip to this part of France wouldn’t be the same without a visit to Cannes. Famous for its film festival and as a town frequented by the famous, Cannes has a buzzing marina, lots of luxury boutiques and lots more to see and do.
- Aquasplash – Located in Antibes a short distance up the coast, Aquasplash is a fantastic water park with in excess of 2000m of slides along with a variety of swimming pools where all the family can have fun.
- Nice – Nice is one of the most popular cities in the South of France and offers something for everyone. A fantastic beach, lots of history, culture and plenty of fascinating things to see and do.
- Grasse – Grasse is considered to be the perfume capital of the world and is located 60km away from Camping les Cigales. A trip to one of the museums or factories that offer tours are highly recommended.
- Canyon Forest – A brilliant tree top adventure course with a variety of courses for all the family. Enjoy the many rope bridges, climb, swings, slide and jumps on this amazing outdoor natural playground.
Book Camping Les Cigales
Use our handy Route Planner to plan your route – find out the distance, travel time and helpful directions to your campsite before you book. When you’re ready, booking Camping Les Cigales is quick and easy with Go Camp France!
Click the button below to book your camping holiday in France with our travel partner, Suncamp.BOOK YOUR HOLIDAY