Camping L’Ideal campsite is located in Lathuile in the Alps region of France.
Camping L’Ideal is a lovely 6 hectare campsite that benefits from a truly awe inspiring view of the mountains.
Located just 800m from the stunning Lake Annecy, Camping L’Ideal is the perfect holiday location for those looking for the best of both worlds. The campsite is perfectly located within the beautiful countryside where you can take advantage of all nature has to offer, whether that be through the range of activities on offer or by the sheer pleasure and relaxation that can be gained for holidaying in such a beautiful place.
The campsite itself has plenty to keep you busy with a whole host of on-site activities that are available for all to try. One of the great things about the campsite is the sheer number of places that you can go walking or cycling. The area is hugely popular with hikers with many tracks and trails being within a short distance.
Lake Annecy is a truly wonderful place for holidays. Along with the vast number of things to do on the lake, there are also some fantastic lake side beaches including one that’s within 800m of the Camping L’Ideal.
If you’re looking for a pool with a view then you won’t be disappointed by what’s on offer at Camping L’Ideal. A stunning aquatic complex with family pool, children’s pool, play area and slides all await you and from every part of the pool complex you get more stunning views of the mountains.
Campsite activities and facilities
Camping L’Ideal campsite offers a comprehensive selection of activities and facilities on site and also nearby to ensure you have a fantastic family holiday.
On-site activities at Camping L’Ideal campsite include a multi sports area, football, basketball, volleyball, mini golf, playground, tennis, boules, table tennis and cycle hire.
Facilities available at Camping L’Ideal campsite include WIFI, restaurant, takeaway, bar, groceries, games room, tv room, animation team, washers and dryers.
Accommodation at Camping L’Ideal campsite includes a range of 2 and 3 bedroom mobile homes and tents that are available from Suncamp.
Things to see and do
There are plenty of things to see and do, and places to visit, within a short distance of Camping L’Ideal campsite including:
- Aix-Les-Bains – Aix-Les-Bains is a wonderful spa town that was highly popular with Queen Victoria who visited several times during her reign. Along with the thermal springs there are a number of great walks around the lake and the town has lots of lovely shops.
- Chambery – Chambery is the ancient seat of power of the Dukes of Savoy and as such the old town is dominated by the fantastic chateau. There are plenty of old buildings and ancient streets that are worth exploring along with 5 different museums and other things to see and do.
- Annecy -There’s plenty to see and do in Annecy and it’s really easy to get to by car or public transport. Take a boat trip on the lake, explore the range of canals or visit the Palais d’Isle which is a 12th century building that was once a prison but is now home to the museum.
- Grottes et Cascade de Seythenex – The Grottes et Cascade de Seythenex is one of the most popular tourist spots in The Alps. See all the natural wonders of this fantastic place with a 40 minute guided tour of the underground caves and passages and enjoy the beauty of a fantastic 45m high waterfall.
- Doussard – Doussard is the closest town to the campsite and is a beautiful town. There are stunning views of the mountains and some pretty streets. You can find everything you could need whilst on holiday including a variety of lovely shops and restaurants.
Book Camping L’Ideal
Click the button below to book your camping holiday in France with our travel partner, Suncamp.BOOK YOUR CAMPING HOLIDAY