Camping L’Oasis campsite is located in Le Barcares in the Roussillon region of France.
Camping L’Oasis campsite is the perfect holiday location for families looking for the ideal balance between great activities and great location.
Occupying over 9 hectares of grounds, this lovely, 4 star, family friendly campsite benefits from some wonderful landscaping. A smashing variety of colourful plants, flowers and palm tress offers not only shade and privacy but also gives you a real tropical paradise feeling.
The nearby seaside resort of Le Barcares is walkable from the campsite in around 20 minutes and is home to some wonderful French restaurants and bars which sell locally sourced food and drink. You’ll also find some great weekly markets in the town which sell a variety of food, drink and goods.
The nearest beach to Camping L’Oasis is around 1.5km away at Le Barcares. Wide, long and covered in soft golden sand, the beach is fantastic place for families with lots of space to spread out and enjoy the variety of activities on offer. Swimming, sunbathing, building sandcastle or playing games, you’re sure to have a fantastic time. The beach is backed by a promenade and you’ll find plenty of car parking nearby should you not want to walk the 20 minute distance.
If you love swimming pools then you’ll love the pool complex at Camping L’Oasis. Recently renovated, the swimming pool complex covers an area of 3200m2 and its impressive facilities cannot fail to impress. A beautiful sun terraced area where you can sit back, sunbathe and relax, a large heated family pool, children’s pool and variety of slides await you at the fabulous Camping L’Oasis.
Campsite activities and facilities
Camping L’Oasis campsite offers a comprehensive selection of activities and facilities on site and also nearby to ensure you have a fantastic family holiday.
On-site activities at Camping L’Oasis campsite include a multisports area, rifle shooting, boules, tennis, basketball, football, volleyball, diving, gym, tennis, table tennis, playground and cycle hire.
Facilities available at Camping L’Oasis campsite include WIFI, restaurant, pizzeria, snack bar, takeaway, bar, groceries, animation team, games room, washers and dryers.
Accommodation at Camping L’Oasis campsite includes a range of 2 and 3 bedroom mobile homes that are available from Suncamp.
Things to see and do
There are plenty of things to see and do, and places to visit, within a short distance of Camping L’Oasis campsite including:
- Perpignan – Perpignan is a town that offers plenty of history and culture. Set in the foothills of the Pyrenees the best sights include the Cathedral of St John the Baptist which dates back to 1324 and the 13th Century Palace of the Kings of Majorca.
- Reserve Africaine – If you love animals and zoos then a trip to Reserve Africaine should be on your list of places to visit. Over 3800 animals roam this fantastic safari park including lions, giraffes, monkeys, apes and many many more.
- Aqualand St Cyprien – Aqualand as its name suggests is a fantastic water park that boasts a whole load of water slides and rides which will provide an enormous amount of fun for all members of the family.
- Argeles Aventure – Argeles Aventure not only provides a number of great tree top adventure courses for a range of ages and abilities but also offers a fantastic canyoning park on the same site which is brilliant fun.
- St Cyprien – St Cyprien is a lovely seaside resort boasting one of the largest marinas in the region. As well as offering a range of different water based activities, the marina is the perfect place to sit back, relax, enjoy some lovely local cuisine and watch the world go by.
Book Camping L’Oasis
Use our handy Route Planner to plan your route – find out the distance, travel time and helpful directions to your campsite before you book. When you’re ready, booking Camping L’Oasis is quick and easy with Go Camp France!
Click the button below to book your camping holiday in France with our travel partner, Suncamp.BOOK YOUR HOLIDAY