Camping L’Ocean campsite is located in Brem-sur-Mer in the Vendee region of France.
Camping L’Ocean is a modern family friendly campsite that lies within 13 hectares of well managed grounds at Brem-sur-Mer which is half way between Saint-Gilles-Croix-de-Vie and Les Sables d’Olonne.
This 4 star campsite occupies a wonderful position between the forest and the marshes just 500m from the centre of Brem-su-Mer and 600m from the local beach. Tree lined pitches and a multitude of different hedges, plants and flowers ensure that you have enough privacy whilst having shelter from the summer sun.
Brem-sur-Mer is a great little town which has been in existence for thousands of years. Within the town you’ll find a few different places to visit like the 11th Century Church but the weekly markets in the summer months are the best with a variety of local produce to buy and sample.
The beach is accessible via a path through the pine forest which takes only a few minutes to walk or cycle along. Once you reach the beach you’ll realise why the area is so popular. A large expanse of sand provides the perfect place to relax, swim and have fun. The beach has lifeguards during high season and you can also enjoy some water sports nearby if you so wish.
Camping L’Ocean’s swimming pool complex is second to none in the area. Covering over 2600m2 this fantastic water park includes a large outdoor swimming pool with slides, a pirate boat play area and paddling pool along with an indoor complex featuring a large swimming pool, slides, lazy river and much more.
Campsite activities and facilities
Camping L’Ocean not only has a great swimming pool and beach. The campsite also boasts a great range of activities and facilities.
On site activities at Camping L’Ocean include multi sports field, football, basketball, boules, trampolines, table tennis, playground, bouncy castle, sports competitions and cycle hire.
Facilities available at Camping L’Ocean campsite include WIFI, restaurant, take away, bar, grocery shop, animation team, games room, tv room, washers and dryers.
Accommodation at Camping L’Ocean includes 2 and 3 bedroom mobile homes that are available from Brittany Ferries.
Things to see and do
There are plenty of things to see and do, and places to visit, within a short distance of Camping L’Ocean including:
- Les Sables d’Olonne – Les Sables d’Olonne is a world famous seaside resort which is well known as the starting place for the Vendee Globe sailing race and is well worth visiting.
- Indian Forest – A great outdoor adventure playground which is just brilliant for kids and big kids! With 17 exciting courses of brilliant fun you really won’t want to leave.
- Zoo Les Sables d’Olonne – The zoo is great for younger members of the family, it covers three hectares and is home to in excess of 200 different animal from a variety of species including giraffes, lions, monkeys and reptiles.
- Parc des Dunes – Parc des Dunes is at Brem-sur-Mer and is a fantastic fun park with a variety of different attractions suitable for a variety of different ages. If your kids love trampolines, ball pools, swings and pedal cars then they’ll love this place.
- Bretignolles-sur-Mer -Bretignolles-sur-Mer is a seaside resort which is popular with surfers. There are also a couple of surf schools in the town which is ideal for those who wish to learn.
Book Camping L’Ocean
Use our handy Route Planner to plan your route – find out the distance, travel time and helpful directions to your campsite before you book. When you’re ready, booking Camping L’Ocean is quick and easy with Go Camp France!
Click the button below to book your camping holiday in France with our travel partner, Brittany Ferries.Book your holiday