Camping Marisol campsite is located in Torreilles-Plage in the Roussillon region of France.
Camping Marisol is without a shadow of a doubt one of the most popular and most spectacular campsites in the Roussillon region of France, if not the south of France.
This fabulous 5 star quality campsite lies within 9 hectares of pleasantly landscaped grounds and offers pretty much everything you could possibly want from a family holiday location.
Unlike many other campsites in France, Camping Marisol offers a unique well being centre which is dedicated entirely to the art of relaxation. Their beauticians offer a wide variety of different treatments including massages, facials, manicures, pedicures and much more. You’ll also find a sauna, steam bath, jacuzzi, and a cardio centre to ensure you really have everything you need.
One of the best things about Camping Marisol is its direct access to the beach. From your accommodation it’s possible to hear the sea and within seconds you can be on a fine sand covered beach that stretches out for in excess of 4km. The beach has been granted Blue Flag status and is the perfect place for families to have fun in the sea and on the sand long into the evening.
If you think that a great location and spa is all that Camping Marisol has to offer then you’d be pleasantly mistaken. At the heart of this spectacular campsite is an equally spectacular swimming pool complex boasting plenty of sunbathing areas, heated tropical swimming pools, rivers, slides and a splash and play area for younger children.
Campsite activities and facilities
Camping Marisol campsite offers a comprehensive selection of activities and facilities on site and also nearby to ensure you have a fantastic family holiday.
On site activities at Camping Marisol campsite include a multi sports area, fitness area, spa, table tennis, football, basketball, boules, archery, playground and cycle hire.
Facilities available at Camping Marisol campsite include WIFI, restaurant, takeaway, bar, groceries, snack bar, animation team, games room, tv room, washers and dryers.
Accommodation at Camping Marisol campsite includes a range of 2 and 3 bedroom mobile homes that are available from Suncamp. You can also book camping pitches for your own tent, mobile home or caravan at Camping Marisol.
Things to see and do
There are plenty of things to see and do, and places to visit, within a short distance of Camping Marisol campsite including:
- Perpignan – Perpignan is a town that offers plenty of history and culture. Set in the foothills of the Pyrenees the best sights include the Cathedral of St John the Baptist which dates back to 1324 and the 13th Century Palace of the Kings of Majorca.
- Reserve Africaine – If you love animals and zoos then a trip to Reserve Africaine should be on your list of places to visit. Over 3800 animals roam this fantastic safari park including lions, giraffes, monkeys, apes and many many more.
- Aqualand St Cyprien – Aqualand as its name suggests is a fantastic water park that boasts a whole load of water slides and rides and will provide a whole lot of fun for all members of the family.
- Argeles Aventure – Argeles Aventure not only provides a number of great tree top adventure courses for a range of all ages and abilities but also offers a fantastic canyoning park on the same site which is brilliant fun.
- St Cyprien – St Cyprien is a lovely seaside resort boasting one of the largest marinas in the region. As well as offering a range of different water based activities, the marina is the perfect place to sit back, relax, enjoy some lovely local cuisine and watch the world go by.
Book Camping Marisol
Use our handy Route Planner to plan your route – find out the distance, travel time and helpful directions to your campsite before you book. When you’re ready, booking Camping Marisol is quick and easy with Go Camp France!
Click the button below to book your camping holiday in France with our travel partner, Suncamp.BOOK YOUR HOLIDAY