Camping Palace campsite is located in Soulac-sur-Mer in the Gironde region of France.
Camping Palace campsite is a superb 4 star family friendly campsite that boast not only a fantastic location but also a brilliant range of activities and facilities both on-site and also nearby.
Located on the Medoc Peninsula between the estuary and the Atlantic Ocean, Camping Palace lies within over 16 hectares of pine and oak woodland.
Cycling is a really popular way to see all the surrounding areas and with many miles of cycle track within the region, it’s possible to cycle all the way down the coast from Soulac-sur-Mer to Cap Ferret.
Just a couple of minutes walk from the campsite and you’ll find yourself on a stunning sandy beach. Wide, sandy and stretching out for miles, the beach is the perfect place for families to have fun or relax in the sun.
For those who prefer to use the on-site swimming pool you won’t be disappointed by what’s on offer at Camping Palace campsite. Better than many others in the area, the swimming pool complex boasts both indoor and outdoor swimming pools, a variety of fun slides, spa, wading pool, water mushroom, lazy river and fun area for children not to mention the pleasant sun terrace for sunbathing.
Campsite activities and facilities
Camping Palace campsite offers a comprehensive selection of activities and facilities on site and also nearby to ensure you have a fantastic family holiday.
On-site activities at Camping Palace campsite include a multi sports ground, tennis, boules, football, basketball, volleyball, archery, table tennis, mini golf, badminton, gym, playground and cycle hire.
Facilities available at Camping Palace campsite include WIFI, restaurant, snack bar, take away, bar, groceries, animation team, games room, washers and dryers.
Accommodation at Camping Palace campsites includes a range of 2 and 3 bedroom mobile homes that are available from Canvas Holidays.
Things to see and do
There are plenty of things to see and do, and places to visit, within a short distance of Camping Palace campsite including:
- Le Lac d’Hourtin – Highly popular with families Le Lac d’Hourtin boasts a vast array of different activities and water sports such as swimming, windsurfing, sailing, fishing, canoeing and much more.
- Wine Tours – The Medoc is synonymous with wine production and there are a whole range of different wine tours available throughout the local area.
- Parc de l’Aventure – A fantastic outdoor adventure area where you can have a go at the tree top adventure courses, mini golf, go karting and much more. A fantastic day out for all the family.
- Palmyre Zoo – Palmyre Zoo is home to lots of different species of animal from around the world. One of the largest zoos in France, if you love animals or have children then this is the place to go.
- Bordeaux – Bordeaux is a fantastic city to visit boasting some lovely historical monuments such as Saint Andre Cathedral, the Grand Theatre and the Place de la Bourse, not to mention having the longest shopping street in Europe.
Book Camping Palace
Click the button below to book your camping holiday in France with our travel partner, Canvas Holidays.BOOK YOUR CAMPING HOLIDAY